Biden claims Trump unfit to carry nuclear codes.......

..... you been warned by me and the MODS to stop your childish rhetoric. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
How do you know he's been "warned by ... the MODS"?

Did "the MODS" post a warning here in the forum or in a thread?

If so, please provide a link to the warning.

Calling someone an "African POS" ... seems like a racial slur to me!
Calling someone an "African POS" ... seems like a racial slur to me! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nah...

However, If you or any other member feel it necessary to hit the RTM in the future on a particular post, please do so and it will be looked into...

Remember, hitting the RTM is important because for me personally, I only visit this forum when absolutely necessary

Carry on...
Hey Bamino..meet

Lubed Wide-ass,the wealthy Mafioso lying Italian with fake reviews,who is a 6'4", 285lb pant-shitting, globetrotting, camel-cock-sucking, brain damaged former drill sergeant, klootzak with a little flaccid, premature-ejaculating-penis type of internet tough guy.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
No wonder EKIM likes him so much ! Ekim can pick a BUSHEL of dingle dingleberries just off of Lube's Wide Ass !!!!
No wonder EKIM likes him so much ! Ekim can pick a BUSHEL of dingle dingleberries just off of Lube's Wide Ass !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yeah, looks like Lube makes tea with them. Fills up his coffee mug.

I bet there's all kinds of stuff lost in those folds of fat.

Remote control
Milk Duds
38 revolver
Marie Osmond CD
Nah...

However, If you or any other member feel it necessary to hit the RTM in the future on a particular post, please do so and it will be looked into...

Remember, hitting the RTM is important because for me personally, I only visit this forum when absolutely necessary

Carry on... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
To the MOD I have been verbally attacked and assaulted verbally by Lexus lover and dalilama - if you have time please go through several of my political threads and see what is happening. I have cordially pm'ed these guys to tune down the rhetoric because it's getting very personal.
Lexus Lover has personally made light of a medical condition that is personal and dear to me and I think it crosses the eccie guidelines. Dailama has continuously referenced my weight and if he knew how I gained the weight perhaps he would have thought twice.

For anyone who wants to know when I was defending this country I love I had several shrapnel pierce my skull and lodge into parts of my brain. One of the areas it struct was the hypothalamus area which caused to gain a lot of weight. Two years ago I was at 425 lbs and today I am proud to say I hovering around the 280 lbs Mark and steadfastly losing the weight based on my strict diet.
Now when assholes like dalilama want to attack my health and weight you are getting very personal and I am requesting the mods to issue points when these guys get out of hand. What we have here are bunch of computer thugs and hooligans who would never say these words to my face.

I bet there's all kinds of stuff lost in those folds of fat.

Remote control
Milk Duds
38 revolver
Marie Osmond CD Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He probably has enough lint in his navel to make a sweater, lol.

Jim
Who gives a fuck what a talking head thinks. Biden outed the guy in a crowd. What a moron. Obama will put him back in his room. Originally Posted by bambino
Remember, it was Biden who outed Seal Team Six after the Bin Laden take down.

While we're out it, during the Clinton years there was a report that Bubba was in such a hurry to make a lunch date that he left the officer with the codes behind. The officer had to walk about three miles to the White House since he had no idea who Clinton was fucking at the time.

Then there was that time a Clinton campaign person left their "playbook" at a diner with names, phone numbers, addresses and donations. Who needs hackers with this bunch?

Then we had the cocktail party where in the absence of enough servers, the Air Force Captain in charge of the codes was asked to serve drinks by (this is their story) Hillary's Chief of Staff.
He probably has enough lint in his navel to make a sweater, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
If he could FIND his navel ! Wonder when was the last time he saw his feet and or trimmed his own toe nails ? Reckon he wears a lot of " flip-flops " ( sandals ) or Velcro-strapped tennis shoes ?
I don't think VPs know the codes but I don't think Trump has the temperament to be anywhere near nukes Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
If you didn't live in your basement so much you'd know that the VP has the codes as well. They don't come into play as long as the president lives and is in contact. Same thing about the planes as well, the VP has Air Force Two...unless Michelle borrows it as she is known to do. Speaking of security, Biden makes it a habit to take the train home on the weekend in Delaware. He also requires that the entourage (doctor, football carrier, and personal security) park about a mile from his house so he can pretend that he is still regular old Joe.

While we're out it, during the Clinton years there was a report that Bubba was in such a hurry to make a lunch date that he left the officer with the codes behind. The officer had to walk about three miles to the White House since he had no idea who Clinton was fucking at the time.

Then there was that time a Clinton campaign person left their "playbook" at a diner with names, phone numbers, addresses and donations. Who needs hackers with this bunch?

Then we had the cocktail party where in the absence of enough servers, the Air Force Captain in charge of the codes was asked to serve drinks by (this is their story) Hillary's Chief of Staff. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Further evidence to me of Slick Willy and shrilLIARy's LOATHING of the military and their narcissism .
It's a shame how some of you idiots are making fun of obese people. I am pretty sure you losers aren't walking around with swimmers bodies or some chiseled Adonis - from what ladies have told me most of you johns are fat asses. I am only over weight because of an accident from warfare - what are you guys excuses because trust me none of you are actually Playgjrl centerfold material.

Then we had the cocktail party where in the absence of enough servers, the Air Force Captain in charge of the codes was asked to serve drinks by (this is their story) Hillary's Chief of Staff. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Actually it's a card, a way of identifying the POTUS. Bubba actually lost it once. When Reagen was shot, it was found in a bag in the garbage in the OR suite.
To the MOD I have been verbally attacked and assaulted verbally by Lexus lover and dalilama - if you have time please go through several of my political threads and see what is happening. I have cordially pm'ed these guys to tune down the rhetoric because it's getting very personal.
Lexus Lover has personally made light of a medical condition that is personal and dear to me and I think it crosses the eccie guidelines. Dailama has continuously referenced my weight and if he knew how I gained the weight perhaps he would have thought twice.

For anyone who wants to know when I was defending this country I love I had several shrapnel pierce my skull and lodge into parts of my brain. One of the areas it struct was the hypothalamus area which caused to gain a lot of weight. Two years ago I was at 425 lbs and today I am proud to say I hovering around the 280 lbs Mark and steadfastly losing the weight based on my strict diet.
Now when assholes like dalilama want to attack my health and weight you are getting very personal and I am requesting the mods to issue points when these guys get out of hand. What we have here are bunch of computer thugs and hooligans who would never say these words to my face. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
425lbs? I'm gonna have to find another pic.

We learn something new every day about you Lube. Why is it we can't stop laughing at you? And if you're hitting that RTM button I'm pretty sure the Mods are laughing at you too. I just pray they don't ban you because you are the gift that keeps on giving.

You come here acting like a big bully....you send out threatening PMs to everyone...then you start crying like a pussy to the mods and then you go back to being a bully.

You don't deserve any respect. If your looking for pity you're not going to find it here.

Perhaps you should just move on and graze on greener pastures?
425lbs? I'm gonna have to find another pic.

We learn something new every day about you Lube. Why is it we can't stop laughing at you?

You come here acting like a big bully....you send out threatening PMs to everyone...then you start crying like a pussy to the mods and then you go back to being a bully.

You don't deserve any respect. If your looking for pity you're not going to find it here.

Perhaps you should just move on? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Maybe Asswipe can help you out. He has plenty of fat guy pictures. Fucking cocksucking, stupid pig.