Body count! Let's hear them.......

So u counted up to a thousand? That’s dedication.
Can I count the same provider more than once? If that’s the case, then I lost count.
I’d guess around 100 or so. Really never counted but figure somewhere near 75-80 in the hobby. Certainly nowhere near VG or Wilt.
Damn! I'm at only 7 in this hobby. Need to step it up! Lol
Body count! Just over 90 in 3.5 years. First year averaged 2 knew ones a week, with some repeats. Total encounters about 250. Really settled on 1 now who I've seen weekly for 3 years. The value and benefit of seeing a regular over and over, priceless, thats been my experience.
139 civilian, mostly in college, I never counted in the hobby, but maybe 25 more.
We counting blow jobs?
You cannot count a gal more than once.
  • Brot
  • 12-31-2022, 08:45 AM
This post did spur me to make some estimates.

X = % that were not worth it
Y = Avg donation

Took that and calculated what a 10% return on that spend, dollar cost averaged, in the S&P 500 since I got involved in P4P and came up with 1.6 million. I would add that the % that were worth it has gone up dramatically the last 10 years as prefrontal control over dick brain has increased.
This post did spur me to make some estimates.

X = % that were not worth it
Y = Avg donation

Took that and calculated what a 10% return on that spend, dollar cost averaged, in the S&P 500 since I got involved in P4P and came up with 1.6 million. I would add that the % that were worth it has gone up dramatically the last 10 years as prefrontal control over dick brain has increased. Originally Posted by Brot
honestly to me the only time i've had any encounter "not worth it" is maybe paying $600 instead of $400

but I'd still rather have sex than save money. and i generally don't like to spend money.
  • BLM69
  • 01-19-2023, 07:13 PM
Can I count the same provider more than once? If that’s the case, then I lost count. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Different hoes only, same old pussy don't count, head only don't count
WELCOME BACK! haha
While I don't want to get into too specific of a number, since I started over 15 years ago, over 40 but less than 90.
Uh I have no idea. But doing the math it’s upwards of 2-3k. I’m nasty but hey I’m tested tried and true baby. And my little recycled pussy gets wet as hell and squirts 😝 lol.
I find it interesting that some of you have so many hobby conquests and so few reviews. But I admit, reviews don't paint the whole picture. I mean, I have reviewed several girls more than once, so there's that. Total body count is a difficult statistic. Civilian and Hobby, different girls, mine is probably just over 100.