Where are the BFE gentlemen?

My hobby go bag is loaded with all the gear to provide a BFE.

A long, slow, massage with grape seed oil. . .dark chocolate and strawberries. . .chilled Asti. . .candles. . .music. . .

Not all ladies like to be pampered all the time. I think it is a matter of mood and circumstance. Nonetheless, my bag is always packed and I am always ready to treat them to a fleeting moment of bliss.
PPE gives BFE....

With a twist...
BFE's are twisted, they keeping asking for beer and sex.....kidding
I enjoy GFE/BFE. I wonder if BFE confuses or scares some ladies. I always ask the lady what she enjoys. I ask her what she wants to do. I already know she's going to take care of me bcd. I want to provide her with the same level of enjoyment. I have yet to find a lady to tell me she'd prefer to just talk.

BUT, since my offer is what she wants to do, I would gracefully accept things if she told me all she wanted to do was just visit.
Bah! You feckers may be BFE, but there is only one dude who's UBER BFE and that's the overlord of the ninja kitties dojo. Have at thee!
Ladies, I'm your BFE...
For you are Neotek.... And I am PPE and we are by definition BFE.....

PPE

And I don't drink, Lisa... Can you get me a Diet Coke???

And I don't ask... for...
I'm looking for a BFE........you know, the kind that will swat and grab your ass at Home Depot! Awwwwwww, I remember those days!

Seriously, I know alot of you men are afraid that us girls will be less receptive of BFE, but you're wrong! Maybe some of the mechanical girls are, but this gal isn't! BTW, while you're here, do you mind taking out the trash?
EDITED BY Trooper H... Well you should get a lot of responses.

Trooper H
I think I can dig up Diet Pepper PPE

Lana........I understand

Trooper Hawk......I understand to.....but out of curiosity I posted this thread.
We are here. Don't find as much benefit for BFE on our end.
I have some of the best BFE's in this business. Thanks guys!
I'm looking for a BFE........you know, the kind that will swat and grab your ass at Home Depot! Awwwwwww, I remember those days!

Seriously, I know alot of you men are afraid that us girls will be less receptive of BFE, but you're wrong! Maybe some of the mechanical girls are, but this gal isn't! BTW, while you're here, do you mind taking out the trash? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Do a tour in Ohio and you might find an uber bfe.
oooh bfe, i like that
Trooper Hawk......I understand to.....but out of curiosity I posted this thread. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Yes you did. No argument there. Where are the BFE gentlemen? Okay, I miss read; You only wanted those who are BFE to respond... fair enough.

Please forgive my intrusion. I already edited my post.

Trooper H