PM Access

And Buster it is important to know what browser you are using on your phone since that could be the issue... Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I downloaded Dolphin today and set it as my default browser and it makes no difference. I also tried Chrome same negative results.
I just finished review and I'd like to add this new format sucks for doing reviews.

Please pass this along as well
What kind of phone do you have? On my phone, I power cycle it to clear out the memory.
I don't have any issues with on my phone. I use my desktop or tablet for the site.

I downloaded Dolphin today and set it as my default browser and it makes no difference. I also tried Chrome same negative results. Originally Posted by busternutzs
I've also found it is better to not use the mobile version on your phone but to go ahead and use the regular version on a browser that either comes on your phone or you download to your phone.
I don't use the Mobile version unless it comes up in a google search and I have been using the default browsers that came on my cell.

I am beginning to think I'm the only one in the eccie universe that has this problem so it must be my hand held device.