Switching labels

If we're talking about people who would have voted for Trump running as a Democrat OR Republican, that means by definition they have to be genuine Trump supporters, not cross-over voters trying to manipulate the other party's selection.

Think before you post. Originally Posted by lustylad
If they don't switch they would have supported him either party. Think before you post.
And an asshole like YOU should know EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Mention the word asshole, and look who comes sniffing around. Got excited again woomby?
Mention the word asshole, and look who comes sniffing around. Got excited again woomby? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You mention the word asshole because it describes YOUR single-branch family tree and YOUR obsession with picking dingle berries with YOUR ONE TOOTH !!!
You mention the word asshole because it describes YOUR single-branch family tree and YOUR obsession with picking dingle berries with YOUR ONE TOOTH !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay rey/woomby fantasizes about asses and dingleberries.

Found your pic, woomby.

Gay rey/woomby fantasizes about asses and dingleberries.

Found your pic, woomby.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Another one of YOUR self portraits EKIM ? !!!! You're as narcissistic as Slick Willy and YOUR hero odummer !
  • DSK
  • 03-14-2016, 11:00 AM
General question.

Let us say (hypothetically) that Trump was running on the Democratic ticket and Hillary/Bernie weren't running.

Would any of the Trumpeteers still support his behaviour?
Is it only that he is on the Republican ticket that you support him?
I see an NFL type mentality at play. "Fuck you and your team..I'm with so and so".

Political affiliations aside, we people DO have much in common.
I think its a shame we dislike someone based on politics.
this is exactly the status quo, only jacked up...WAY UP!

We are divided, just like they want.

I welcome all opinions.
Thanks. Originally Posted by UB9IB6

If he were a Democrat and acted like he does, I guess I'd be frustrated and wouldn't understand where his support comes from, kinda like the opposition does now.

But support of a party goes beyond the personalities involved - it also contains decades of history and platforms which have evolved into the mess we have today.
Chump used to be a Democrat...wonder if he surveyed the candidates on both sides and decided the Dem. candidates were shit...or...the Rep. candidates were shittier...so Rep. here he comes.

Doesnt matter what party he is at this point. If he doesn't get the Rep. nod, he'll go Indy. He knows he has the support of the Trump Lemming Train, a bunch of fucktard idiots who actually think a president can change their lives for the better.
Another one of my portraits EKIM ? !!!!You know I love a Slick Willy. ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
FIFY
If they don't switch they would have supported him either party. Think before you post. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're going around in circles, idiot. If they would have supported him "either party" then they won't switch back in the general.

Now go find some polling data telling us what percentage of voters actually crossed over and voted for Trump in the primary because they want to vote against him in the general election. That would be interesting. Otherwise STFU.
You're going around in circles, idiot. If they would have supported him "either party" then they won't switch back in the general.

Now go find some polling data telling us what percentage of voters actually crossed over and voted for Trump in the primary because they want to vote against him in the general election. That would be interesting. Otherwise STFU. Originally Posted by lustylad
Wooosh, duck it went over your head.
opinion's are like assholes every body has one, but some are bigger than others
Chump used to be a Democrat...wonder if he surveyed the candidates on both sides and decided the Dem. candidates were shit...or...the Rep. candidates were shittier...so Rep. here he comes.

Doesnt matter what party he is at this point. If he doesn't get the Rep. nod, he'll go Indy. He knows he has the support of the Trump Lemming Train, a bunch of fucktard idiots who actually think a president can change their lives for the better. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Hillary was a die hard Republican at one time. People change, their views change politically and otherwise.

Jim
opinion's are like assholes every body has one, but some are bigger than others Originally Posted by gary5912
Nice haircut gary, really fits you.