The Sandbox is not full of Sand Its full of Hate

Oh my, someone’s fee-fees are hurt. Let’s ditch the constitution.

What defines a piece of shit is subjective, and you’re fulla shit. Post after post after post you spew racist tripe about people you don’t even know. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I know some people who are nothing but a puppet and can't think for there self's. Now I am not calling you that in anyway. Something in your post made me think of that I figured I would just tell you that. Like I said, in no way am I referring that to you. I respect your opinion.
Joe Biden, right?
  • El-mo
  • 06-26-2023, 10:00 AM
It’s really bad for the site. Contrary to what the people who run this place think, the kind of posting that’s allowed to run rampant is incredibly toxic and polarizing. They think other mongers are okay with it because the only mongers they know are other white boomers. Meanwhile, the community continues to get smaller and smaller, with less relevant information about the hobby. I don’t even care about premium access anymore, because the last few times I’ve had it, it provided me with very little pertinent information.

This place is just going to become a tighter circle-jerk with a bunch of fat senior citizens making 35 unhinged political posts every day and the OP replies to himself three times in a row. Whether the mods and admins share their politics or not, it should be pretty evident that the kind of posting that dominates this board is bad for the overall health of the site.
Typical liberal ploy.

Use race and or inclusion to promote control of their wants. When someone has an opposing view it race, hate or inclusion now.
Liberals pick out a few of the worse comments they can find and use it in an attempt to shut out others.
Originally Posted by Chase7
It is indeed Chase, it is indeed.

And often, as you seen in this thread, liberals are what they falsely accuse others of being / doing. It is quite laughable
you’re fulla shit. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You sure do get a lot of passes for your blatant site rule violations. You would have been banned long ago if you were held to the standards that I've received points for. This is the kind of hate that the OP is talking about.
It is indeed Chase, it is indeed.

And often, as you seen in this thread, liberals are what they falsely accuse others of being / doing. It is quite laughable Originally Posted by berryberry
You advocate arbitrarily machine gunning immigrants for committing a misdemeanor. I've not seen anyone liberals on here say anything that's equivalent to that, and before you say it, peacefully crossing a US border is not nearly the same thing as violently breaking into the US Capitol building.
Well, actually we modified the constitution in order to express that the kind of hate that I describe is illegal in many settings.

Which race am I "spewing tripe" about? I won't hold my breath for an answer, because orange is not a race. You won't be able to provide a reasonable answer to that question. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Really? We modified the Constitution? When exactly did that happen? Which Amendment modifies the First Amendment to make “hate speech” illegal?

There certainly are laws proscribing certain ACTIONS that are based on race, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Nothing in the Constitution needed modification to allow this. Laws regarding SPEECH on the other hand are unconstitutional. It is 100 percent legal to speak anything you want, no matter how horrific society as a whole finds that speech. You folks on the left used to understand this distinction. If a neo-Nazi group published an anti-Semitic or racist article, it’s perfectly legal. If some idiot goes out on the street and shouts racist garbage - also perfectly legal (although definitely not a smart idea).

Only if that speech incites violence would it be illegal. Note that doesn’t mean inciting violence against the speaker. It is predictable that there might be violence committed against my hypothetical spewer of racist slurs. That isn’t inciting violence though. Only if that idiot, for instance, would advocate for violence against black people and use their speech to organize such violence would such speech be illegal.
Omg good grief

Some living in glass houses shouldn't be so sensitive.
This whole thread is about BERRY. It's easy to see. And that some can't stand righties having a voice.
Easy remedy. Don't read his posts. Or posts that can offend you. Have some self control.
All Berry does is post what he thinks is informative and sticks to himself. personallyi have never seen him post insults or break board rules. That's not his style. More mine and bambino.
Use the ignore feature and be happy
Really? We modified the Constitution? When exactly did that happen? Which Amendment modifies the First Amendment to make “hate speech” illegal?

There certainly are laws proscribing certain ACTIONS that are based on race, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Nothing in the Constitution needed modification to allow this. Laws regarding SPEECH on the other hand are unconstitutional. It is 100 percent legal to speak anything you want, no matter how horrific society as a whole finds that speech. You folks on the left used to understand this distinction. If a neo-Nazi group published an anti-Semitic or racist article, it’s perfectly legal. If some idiot goes out on the street and shouts racist garbage - also perfectly legal (although definitely not a smart idea).

Only if that speech incites violence would it be illegal. Note that doesn’t mean inciting violence against the speaker. It is predictable that there might be violence committed against my hypothetical spewer of racist slurs. That isn’t inciting violence though. Only if that idiot, for instance, would advocate for violence against black people and use their speech to organize such violence would such speech be illegal. Originally Posted by Smarty1
The 14th Amendment. Equal protection is what those laws are based on. Notice that I specified in "many settings." One would not be legally allowed to spew their hate for "deranged trannys," or advocate for machine gunning immigrants at their office job, for example.

As for this site, that's up to the owners and mods to decide. The First Amendment does not guarantee one's right to say whatever they want on a private forum, as those of us centrists or slightly left of center, who have received the most nit picky of violation points are aware of.
Omg good grief

Some living in glass houses shouldn't be so sensitive.
This whole thread is about BERRY. It's easy to see. And that some can't stand righties having a voice.
Easy remedy. Don't read his posts. Or posts that can offend you. Have some self control.
All Berry does is post what he thinks is informative and sticks to himself. personallyi have never seen him post insults or break board rules. That's not his style. More mine and bambino.
Use the ignore feature and be happy Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh I am happy. And I can actually feel bad for people that are struggling and don't wish bad on them. To bad there are people here that wish and hope for the worst for them.

Don't be putting words in my posts that I didn't say. Apparently that is who you think it is. I never had anyone in mind. I said nothing bad of anyone. I said as a whole.

I don't want someone to hate most everything so bad that they go kill more innocent kids or someone minding there own business and be slaughtered sitting in church or eating a hamburger at a restaurant.

This is where it all begins.
You advocate arbitrarily machine gunning immigrants for committing a misdemeanor. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
That is not what I said and you know it.
So you don’t mind hate if it’s directed at a hundred million or so people, but if BB criticizes a handful of trannys it’s an issue. Got it.

1p, when exactly did we “modify the constitution”?
It’s really bad for the site. Contrary to what the people who run this place think, the kind of posting that’s allowed to run rampant is incredibly toxic and polarizing. They think other mongers are okay with it because the only mongers they know are other white boomers. Meanwhile, the community continues to get smaller and smaller, with less relevant information about the hobby. I don’t even care about premium access anymore, because the last few times I’ve had it, it provided me with very little pertinent information.

This place is just going to become a tighter circle-jerk with a bunch of fat senior citizens making 35 unhinged political posts every day and the OP replies to himself three times in a row. Whether the mods and admins share their politics or not, it should be pretty evident that the kind of posting that dominates this board is bad for the overall health of the site. Originally Posted by El-mo
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad someone else feels the same.
I never had anyone in mind. I said nothing bad of anyone. Originally Posted by Cody69

You clearly said otherwise in post 15 of this thread - or did you forget about that?

And you clearly insulted Jacuzzme in post 16 of this thread or did you forget about that?

I am sure I could take a page out of the leftists book and stomp my feet and whine when someone says something I disagree with but I will just stick to posting about current events I find of interest, thank you.
That is not what I said and you know it. Originally Posted by berryberry
Well, I didn't include the word scumbag, and some other hyperbole, but other than that it's exactly what you said.