METAL

Have you guys ever heard of Within Temptation? Came across them watching a random video on the web. They did an album called The Q Sessions that's nothing but covers but you can check it out on YT. Their original music is good too.
Within Temptation have been around for awhile but I've never heard their material. Anyone going to Tool next week?
^^^Are there still tickets available? The Cannibal Corpse and Obituary show is gonna be the shit.
From what some friends told me Tool was sold out fast so if you want to go you're going to pay a pretty penny.
I bought my tickets through Flash Seats but paid double the price. 2 $60 tickets cost me $250. Try Flash Seats as the show approaches. I think the prices start going down days before the show.
Municipal Waste and Gama Bomb.
Thrash rules!
If you like Within Temptation check out Nightwish, tristania, Sirenia, Epica and Xanderia
I love old school metal: Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Ozzy, Anthrax, Slayer, Deadhorse, Metallica (pre black album), Testament, and Pantera.

not really big on Black or Death metal... however I have seen Cannibal Corpse and Morbid Angel live. Originally Posted by mam5
Yeah old school rules. I stopped getting into Metallica after Cliff Burton died. The band was missing something after that.You realize how important he was to their sound.
Dig Deadhorse but was never a Pantera fan but Cowboys From Hell was ok.

I didn't like Death or Black Metal at first , but it started to grow on me. Some cool bands are Gorguts, Emperor, Immortal, My Dying Bride, Mayhem, and Carcass.