Which Austin gals love daty?

• Kroy
  • 01-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Yeah some gals seem to to put up with it more than anything else. Or just fake it to move things along.
It seems the better question is WHO THE HELL DOESN'T?!
Count me in as a lover of the licking!
For Some ladies it's hard for them to achieve an orgasm quickly...depends on the guy but can take awhile sometimes.
I definitely understand that some ladies aren't comfortable with it, I just thank my lucky stars every day that I am!

It's not the easiest way to get me off, but I always appreciate the effort and it only gets me hotter for what's to come.
Lady Licking Lover!

It seems the better question is WHO THE HELL DOESN'T?!
Count me in as a lover of the licking! Originally Posted by AmberLeeDarling
Oral worshippers get first priority when it comes to my limited schedule. Especially the submissive ones.
Oral worshippers get first priority when it comes to my limited schedule. Especially the submissive ones. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
OMG! and what an altar you have to worship at!!!
Oral worshippers get first priority when it comes to my limited schedule. Especially the submissive ones. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
I personally know that is a true statement....I am biased I dined for free on this one...

It has been a long time ago now... You ready for round two???
I'm ALWAYS wanting to practice but cant afford "practice time" right now; so my dog collar and leash are hung up for awhile (submissive type DATY/O lover here).
Daty is awesome. There's a certain way I like it done.
Daty is awesome. There's a certain way I like it done. Originally Posted by sovanna
Always trying to improve.
Tongue licking up and down on my clit. Apply soft to medium pressure. The guys lips pressed against it also like a little nibble and sucking. While doing all that some fiv helps me get more excited and heated up. I'm very sensitive there. I don't like slobbering. Now I don't come off that but I enjoy it very much. That's where my vibrator comes in so don't feel bad guys.
I dont know a single girl who does not like it!! Stacy is the most vocal from what i hear!
Just reading this has my clit throbbing
Just reading this has my clit throbbing Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
I would be more than happy to assist!