Another school shooting this morning

They don't constitute a drop in the bucket when you're looking at overall numbers and you know it. Foiled again, turd cutter. Why don't you crawl back under the fucking rock you've been under for the past month. Nobody missed you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You lie when you claim that that "handful" doesn't constitute a significant portion of recent shooting incidents, you lying and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, the South Mountain Community College shooter isn't "white", the Birchwood shooter was Vietnamese, and the Virginia Tech shooter was Korean, you lying and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
How many does that make out of all the ones who have perpetrated these crimes? You disingenuous cocktard. You name a handful of people when you know goddamn well that it is by and large white men who perpetrate these types of crimes. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Yes, a large majority of the shooters have been white men but not all. So you're okay with classifying them as being a majority of liberal/progressive crazies (which is true).
Oh I understand perfectly. You're crazy as a shithouse rat. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are a shithouse rat, or is that sewer rat. Either way is accurate.

Jim
You are a shithouse rat, or is that sewer rat. Either way is accurate.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You lie when you claim that that "handful" doesn't constitute a significant portion of recent shooting incidents, you lying and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, the South Mountain Community College shooter isn't "white", the Birchwood shooter was Vietnamese, and the Virginia Tech shooter was Korean, you lying and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I clearly stated they didn't constitute a drop in the bucket when looking at OVERALL numbers, not recent incidents. You are fixated on recent incidents because framing it this way is the only way you can come close to making any sense with your argument.
Yes, a large majority of the shooters have been white men but not all. So you're okay with classifying them as being a majority of liberal/progressive crazies (which is true). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That is not true, so no, I'm not.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-...rats-is-a-myth
That is not true, so no, I'm not.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-...rats-is-a-myth Originally Posted by WombRaider
A swing and a miss....

The article is about "registered" democrats which I never said. I said liberal/progressive crazies. Almost half the people in this country are not registered as one thing or another.
A swing and a miss....

The article is about "registered" democrats which I never said. I said liberal/progressive crazies. Almost half the people in this country are not registered as one thing or another. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They aren't liberals either. Nice try.
see you guys back in Nov 2016 where I can read the posts of how you guys make excuses of how you lost the White House again -lol!!!!!
  • DSK
  • 10-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Wow, talk about a bad case of the dumbass.....It is virtually always a white man who perpetrates these atrocities...are you saying these massacres occur because all you old, fat, conservative white men are aggrieved by the presence of folks who aren't white?

You ought to get some medication.....I bet it might help with your white man's persecution complex. Allow you to think more clearly....because you are fucking delusional. Originally Posted by timpage
John Allen Muhammad, Lee Boyd Malvo, the would be "Draw Muhammed" shooters, the Washington Navy Yard shooter, the Kentucky shooter and this Oregon shooter were not "white", Little Timmy-tard. And the Ft Hood shooter and the shooter in Tennessee who killed the Marines were of Middle Eastern ethnicity. Your rose-colored goggles really work well for you, don't they, Little-Timmy-tard?

I would add the 9/11 terrorists, as well as:Pacific Southwest Airlines flight 1771 was a commercial flight that crashed near Cayucos, California, United States, on December 7, 1987, as a result of a murder–suicide by one of the passengers. All 43 people on board the aircraft died, five of whom were shot to death before the plane crashed, including the two pilots. The man who caused the crash, David Burke, was a disgruntled former employee of USAir, the parent company of PSA.

I could go on.....but the sad thing is that I'm on your side...I want to ban guns. Assuming the poor guy who hired you ever puts you in front of a jury, and tries to figure out why you lose so often, let me give you a hint.

YOU AREN'T LIKEABLE!!!
  • DSK
  • 10-09-2015, 01:31 PM
see you guys back in Nov 2016 where I can read the posts of how you guys make excuses of how you lost the White House again -lol!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Sometime in November 0f 2036 or before, you liberals will be making excuses for destroying a once great country even though you boys have held the Presidency, you will blame someone else.
I clearly stated they didn't constitute a drop in the bucket when looking at OVERALL numbers, not recent incidents. You are fixated on recent incidents because framing it this way is the only way you can come close to making any sense with your argument. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Almost 30% of these shooting incidents, since Columbine, involved shooters who do not fit the MSM definition of "white male" projected by you lib-retards, you lying and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And 30% isn't a fuckin' drop in the bucket to an honest interpreter of events, you lying and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Almost 30% of these shooting incidents, since Columbine, involved shooters who do not fit the MSM definition of "white male" projected by you lib-retards, you lying and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And 30% isn't a fuckin' drop in the bucket to an honest interpreter of events, you lying and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Almost 30 percent? Where are these numbers from. Cite a source or shut the fuck up.
Sometime in November 0f 2036 or before, you liberals will be making excuses for destroying a once great country even though you boys have held the Presidency, you will blame someone else. Originally Posted by DSK
Be sure and add your last 50 years statement retard.
Sperm bank, if you didn't have all those stupid insults in your replies it would be easier to tell if you actually had a point in there.