Pussy lips

i am crazy about them. her name is Dominika C, she is model from europe. back in the day, there was a provider at Studio 1 called Arielle, i had visited her 3 times, she had a pair similar to that, i begged her to let me DATY, but i was always declined. I also had seen Jenna at VIP sweets, hers was even better, she obliged to let me and i was in heaven!!!
dear gentleman, please correct me if i am wrong, but posting a link to a pic is not wrong, is it?
i am aware that posting a pic directly in the post is not allowed

but it thought the posting of the link is ok

when you open the forum and look at the message, you have the option of pressing on the link or not

you know what you are going to find

however, it does not pop you in the face, since the pic is not here???
help me out and correct me if i am wrong

however, if i am wrong, i would like to formally apologize and i promise not to do it again.
Gobble Gobble...
ANGEL THERAPIST
<<<<<< I have some very juicy lips top and bottom.. (Smiles)
Thanks Medal P for mentioning me! I do have big and juicy pussy lips with a nice and tight hole. Hope I can show some of you handsome men soon
I don't recollect big lips on Audrey, but yes, I can vouch for the cootie being VERY tight. Nice little body all the way around as well.

As far as Fajita Meat, I'm not a fan at all. But, sexyjade101 and Kinky Little Nikki both have flippitty-floppitty lips if that is what blows your skirt up. Plus, Nikki is a energizer bunny nymphomaniac, so I would definitely point you in that direction first. Happy Hobbying.
Why would you give out a password for protected pics? They are password protected for a reason-for HER to give out the password AFTER someone passes her screening. That's so not cool.

And don't forget, posting of such pics is against the ECCIE rules.

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Meg reading is fundamental here. I said PM “HER”, not me…
Cameron
Audrey Amderson
Jade Mackie

all have great lips. Or Wingflaps?? Recall a mention in a previous thread.

Search for labia in the Dallas forum. Originally Posted by Medal P

Cameron? Wow, I have tried to contact her a few times, but no luck... I hope I don't have to do P411 to reach her.
Love me some Cameron...and Angel Therapist
Meg reading is fundamental here. I said PM “HER”, not me… Originally Posted by RoundPound
LMAO my apologies babe....one should not get on board while tired

I bow down to you for forgiveness
You looking for a pair of angry ones? A set that flutters in a soft breeze? A set that will carry on a conversation? A pair of innies? Outties? Meat-laden? What? You can't just post a busted link and leave us all wondering exactly what "kind" you're after! Originally Posted by txcwby6
LOL!!!
http://www.uselessjunk.org/article_full.php?id=111218

That video really should be watched full screen for the full effect.

Caption contest in 3...2...1...

10. GREEN LIGHT, GO? How about PINK LIGHT?
9. She forgot pants. Hope she remembered to pack her canopy.
8. Beats letting her pimp kick her in the stomach.
7. Usually you only have to pick the bugs out of your teeth.
....scratches head...That was not a good representation of a meaty pussy...[quote=IronMike;672944]http://www.uselessjunk.org/article_full.php?id=111218

That video really should be watched full screen for the full effect.

Caption contest in 3...2...1...

10. GREEN LIGHT, GO? How about PINK LIGHT?
9. She forgot pants. Hope she remembered to pack her canopy.
8. Beats letting her pimp kick her in the stomach.
7. Usually you only have to pick the bugs out of your teeth.[/quote]
I'm a fan of pussy lips too, but does sucking on them do anything for the owner of said lips? Ladies......?