Encounter: Lightning can strike twice

Is there better information for contact available? This is pretty sparse.
the name of the lady is required in order for this review to receive premium access
I always figured by the pics in the ad that they were a sting
I always figured by the pics in the ad that they were a sting Originally Posted by Stoney22001
mmm nice bump
  • Kiwip
  • 11-09-2021, 07:27 AM
I go see these girls every now and then. Admission fee is always the same, I've had some encounters with stunning providers who are eager to please. And some who are....older than I prefer. Unfortunately the great encounters I've had keeps me going back when I'm in a pinch and need to see someone quickly. Roulette really is the best way to put it.
Also they have been asking for a pic. I just sent one from google images and it wasn't a problem. They don't ask again if you repeat. Originally Posted by captainbob22
If they ask for a pic, it’s either going to be of you so that the girl knows who to expect at the door or it’s going to be of the motel so that they know you’re actually there. They shouldn’t ask for a pic again if you repeat because your information is stored in a database.
  • Kiwip
  • 11-09-2021, 07:42 AM
Is there a reason no one puts cost? Originally Posted by egg585
Cost depends on the area, but around here it’s usually the same. It may have changed, but last I knew it was either $140/$160 or $160/$180. The money is then usually split 60/40 between the girl and wiring.
Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed
The Dr