Gifts from Providers

To be honest the thought is cool and would make me feel special but not sure mentally I could keep it going too long before I started thinking marketing ploy.

Gift cards have value and are cool because you can claim you won it or got from the company for the holidays but still kind of generic and not my favorite.

"Free" session time is not really free and would be more work for you and may be an inconvenience for him with schedules.

I think p411 membership is the front runner if they do not already have it, followed by a funny card with a generic enough message not to raise any suspicions.

If they have a pre-paid phone, minutes are always useful same with gas(fuel) cards.... other than that maybe a coffee or lunch date.

I have had two lunch dates this year, one was to subway; it was cool to chat and get away from the office...cheap and easy..I liked it.
The other was a semi sb showing me their traditional dishes...also cheap and educational as I now know that me and bitter melon are not friends.
BSB, even those of us who have never had the pleasure of meeting you enjoy the gifts of your changing avatars. You are a very lovely lady. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Thank you sweetheart. I still remember which avatar you liked the most, and I will surely frame the picture and give it to you if we ever meet.
BSB is stunning in person. I wear only swiss watches, no Rolex though. I got my watch back. I have five of them now. It wasn't a free date, just free extra time.

One very sexy provider offered to have me help pick her halloween costume too. Sadly our schedules didnt align, but the thought was an awesome gift.

Some provider recently offered to buy me some cake for my birthday too.

It is the thought that counts, but getting a sweet note from one of you ladies is appreciated even more. Everytime I have been given free time was just magical though. YMMV is no lie. I've been shorted too. That leaves a bitter taste. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Someone offered to buy you cake? Tony, I think I'm a little jealous...

P.S. I still owe you dessert, but next time, it won't be served in a crowded restaurant.
  • L.A.
  • 11-26-2013, 08:36 AM
A mixed tape.
I know it's impractical, but, since you asked, the greatest gift that you can give someone who can only experience intimacy by opening his wallet is to tell him that no envelope is required for his next visit.

The next greatest gift is some non-intimate time off the clock, maybe lunch or dinner, or even just a movie where he can put his arm around you, snuggle a bit, revel in the smell of clean hair and a light, sexy scent.

As far as tangible gifts go, I can't think of anything really meaningful that, for a married man, wouldn't run the risk of raising a red flag.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-26-2013, 09:05 AM
I like to find ambiguous office desk something or others. Symbolic of a conversation we had, or a joke we shared. Heartfelt, but not obviously illicit. Sometimes, that is harder than one thinks.
I like to find ambiguous office desk something or others. Symbolic of a conversation we had, or a joke we shared. Heartfelt, but not obviously illicit. Sometimes, that is harder than one thinks. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Thoughtful gifts are the hardest. A civvie girl that's not my wife gave me a red swingline stapler because of my favorite movie. It sits on my desk and no one is the wiser.
The best gift I have received from a woman was a baseball cap from her vacation. It was totally unexpected and given with real feeling. Many continued Thancks to that wonderful lady.
Tootsie rolls, a whole bag.
I bet you did not share either.
I bet you did not share either. Originally Posted by pyramider
I returned the bag when it was empty.

Reciprocation is the art of the gentleman.
Fidel Castro 1963
I like to find ambiguous office desk something or others. Symbolic of a conversation we had, or a joke we shared. Heartfelt, but not obviously illicit. Sometimes, that is harder than one thinks. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Thanks Ze. It is a whole lot harder to give meaningful gifts. It does take a considerable amount of thought.

But anyway, Thanks guys for the input. I think my autographed panties would've been a bad idea!
I returned the bag when it was empty.

Reciprocation is the art of the gentleman.
Fidel Castro 1963 Originally Posted by bojulay

Well okay, that is different.
Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac will always make her happy.
Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac will always make her happy. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Yeah are your favorite flowers