Anilingus, yes or no?

What does that have to do with tongue punching a fartbox? Originally Posted by pyramider
Ask Von! He posted the damn link! Still shuddering over here and NOT in a good way!
Butt you were the one taken aback by the review, and Vonn is one of those modtard types ...
My point is you'll get worms.
The next time I see you I am gonna smack you for causing me to read all of that! I am sick to my stomach now :/ drinking a milk enema? Ugh Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Read all of what?

To contribute to the thread yes! If her ass is juicy like Tianna,Monroe, Ashley Anders or Pistol Marks it's a crime not too....that or you're just gay!
Read all of what?

To contribute to the thread yes! If her ass is juicy like Tianna,Monroe, Ashley Anders or Pistol Marks it's a crime not too....that or you're just gay! Originally Posted by Mojojo

She probably read the activities:

Activities: Warm greeting, genuine warm hugs, LFK, DFK, DATY, Pussy juice lapping and swallowing, squirting in mouth, TUMA, TUHA, FIA, FIV, TitSucking, Nipple play, BBBJ, DT, BLS, Prostate Massage, Mish, Greek Mish, DP with glass dildo, Cold milk enema drinking straight from the ass, Strap-on play, CIM, COF, caressing, clean up and shower.
Yes I've enjoyed receiving, but I just can't get myself into giving.
I have been known to lick a starfish or two and without a bad experience as of yet. But I keep my explorations to the outer regions and don't try to penetrate with my tongue. I will probe with my fingers if she allows it. As with DATY, what ever brings about positive responses will get repeated often. As for receiving, yes I enjoy it but it's not something I expect or request. I leave that up to her, if she enjoys that sort of thing.
I have been known to lick a starfish or two and without a bad experience as of yet. But I keep my explorations to the outer regions and don't try to penetrate with my tongue. I will probe with my fingers if she allows it. As with DATY, what ever brings about positive responses will get repeated often. As for receiving, yes I enjoy it but it's not something I expect or request. I leave that up to her, if she enjoys that sort of thing. Originally Posted by golforfish

Exactly ........but I might penetrate as well.
Read all of what?

To contribute to the thread yes! If her ass is juicy like Tianna,Monroe, Ashley Anders or Pistol Marks it's a crime not too....that or you're just gay! Originally Posted by Mojojo
She probably read the activities:

Activities: Warm greeting, genuine warm hugs, LFK, DFK, DATY, Pussy juice lapping and swallowing, squirting in mouth, TUMA, TUHA, FIA, FIV, TitSucking, Nipple play, BBBJ, DT, BLS, Prostate Massage, Mish, Greek Mish, DP with glass dildo, Cold milk enema drinking straight from the ass, Strap-on play, CIM, COF, caressing, clean up and shower. Originally Posted by pyramider

I should KNOW better than to click On Von's links....but yes, I read the activities and then ALL the comments......so NOT my thing, but to each their own.

I personally love MY starfish to be taken care of Orally....I've also done it, but only on a select few, and they cleaned it like they were selling it. Impeccable Hygiene is a must!
I should KNOW better than to click On Von's links....but yes, I read the activities and then ALL the comments......so NOT my thing, but to each their own.

I personally love MY starfish to be taken care of Orally....I've also done it, but only on a select few, and they cleaned it like they were selling it. Impeccable Hygiene is a must! Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Kendall, I would scrub mine with a SOS pad if needed!!!!
  • anita
  • 03-21-2015, 09:38 PM
Yes to both. However some guys don't want anything near their assholes, they're missing out. Isn't that where the male G spot is? Anyway, relax and let me taste you lol!
yes & yes.
Kendall, I would scrub mine with a SOS pad if needed!!!! Originally Posted by verygood69

No splinters....bliss!
Giving (not receiving) is one of my favorites. Sometimes feel that with the right girl I could cum just from eating her ass long enough, but for some reason I've always moved on to other things before it happened.
Here ya go Pyramider....LOL