Any recent clients that I’ve seen that are missing something

I agree . You seem really well intentioned (among other positive attributes ) and the negativity of the comment goes against the spirit of what everyone hopefully pursues in this hobby : fun!
That being said a fun retort could have been “my virginity “
  • BLM69
  • 01-08-2019, 06:48 PM
I'm gonna start handing out crying towels, everyone get behind the TS handle, this guy is still salty about being 0 for 2 on his WK attempts.

You either get me or you don't. I'm not changing so get use to it or put me on ignore. You guys are the types that fall for anything. OP: Tell these guys you're almost a virgin being so low volume and they'll believe it
Good comeback!
Ms. Grey,

I must apologize. I had really hoped it would have worked out. I see now that I should have discussed this with you, not just left her sitting in your living room.

She hasn't spoken to me for ages, and generally ignores me. I thought maybe y'all could be friends. And, I could just send you a check (cheaper than a divorce settlement.).

If you will just give her a glass of red wine, and the TV remote, she'll be okay till I can get by there.

Sincerely,

BillO
Who are you calling a TS? I hope you’re not referring to me.
Who are you calling a TS? I hope you’re not referring to me.
I have no pony in this game. But i will say you are hot as fuck. I wish i could come over just to leave something there so i could come back and retrieve it
No.. he was attempting to call out Tsmokies.
To be honest your response to the negatively made me interested in you. I've seen your ADs before but now I know a little about how you carry yourself. And that alone was attractive, hopefully I can see you soon.
I left that Scotty Cameron golf putter there for a reason - I never want to see that Son-of-a-Bitch again!! The worst $400+ I have ever spent on the game of golf I love so much.

‘Drive for show and putt for dough’ my ass...That overrated chunk of metal cost me too much dough and the saying, “To him which is given, much is expected” started hurting my reputation of ‘Big Time’ on the short grass.
I'm certain you were trying to the right thing and did the best you could to do the honorable thing.... The guys indicating so much negativity are not worth the time to respond to. Enjoy being the person you are and ignore the flak.
BLM is a well known shit slinging troll with over 8K mostly useless posts don't let him get to you. I'll see you soon.
  • BLM69
  • 01-09-2019, 08:32 AM
BLM is a well known shit slinging troll with over 8K mostly useless posts don't let him get to you. I'll see you soon. Originally Posted by oldsportster
Tell us about all your past banned handles since you know so much about me new guy, this handle will also be banned once this guy slips up. They always slip up........
Tell us about all your past banned handles since you know so much about me new guy, this handle will also be banned once this guy slips up. They always slip up........ Originally Posted by BLM69
New guy? He joined in 2011. C'mon, you're a more dedicated and observant troll than this. Rookie mistakes...tsk tsk.
  • BLM69
  • 01-09-2019, 08:59 AM
New guy? He joined in 2011. C'mon, you're a more dedicated and observant troll than this. Rookie mistakes...tsk tsk. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You telling me these guys don't have multiple accounts just sitting? 36 post in 8 years? I thought you were more clever not to think of the obvious

The predator types know they'll be banned eventually and move into another account, you can believe what you like