Biden's First Press Conference March 25

Trump addressed the joint session of Congress on January 30, 2017 it was NOT a State of the Union address.

President Trump will deliver his first State of the Union address to Congress on Jan. 30, the White House announced Thursday.

Though Trump addressed a joint session of Congress in February, the 2018 speech is technically his first State of the Union Address. That's because a president's first address comes in his first weeks in office, before he has a chance to fully develop his program.

The Constitution requires that the president “shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.”

The date for the 2018 speech was set after an invitation from House Speaker Paul Ryan, as is customary.

The SOTU address is pure BS anyway, whether it is a Republican or Democrat delivering it. It exaggerates the positives and diminishes the negatives. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
More parsing from you. This time in Red.

Biden doesn't have the stamina for a 1.5-2 hours speech. Plus he doesn't know much of what's going on. He'd spend the entire time squinting at the Teleprompter.
More parsing from you. This time in Red.

Biden doesn't have the stamina for a 1.5-2 hours speech. Plus he doesn't know much of what's going on. He'd spend the entire time squinting at the Teleprompter. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I repeat -- Biden is in far better physical condition than Donald "the Pillsbury Doughboy" Trump. 10 minutes into a speech Trump is leaning on the podium for support.
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2021, 12:48 PM
Trump addressed the joint session of Congress on January 30, 2017 it was NOT a State of the Union address.

President Trump will deliver his first State of the Union address to Congress on Jan. 30, the White House announced Thursday.

Though Trump addressed a joint session of Congress in February, the 2018 speech is technically his first State of the Union Address. That's because a president's first address comes in his first weeks in office, before he has a chance to fully develop his program.

The Constitution requires that the president “shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.”

The date for the 2018 speech was set after an invitation from House Speaker Paul Ryan, as is customary.

The SOTU address is pure BS anyway, whether it is a Republican or Democrat delivering it. It exaggerates the positives and diminishes the negatives. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

none so blind -

One will see harris as a radical marxist POTUS!
I repeat -- Biden is in far better physical condition than Donald "the Pillsbury Doughboy" Trump. 10 minutes into a speech Trump is leaning on the podium for support. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Dude what are you smoking? Trump was doing 4-5 rallies A DAY. He had 25 year old staffers quitting because they couldn’t keep up with his schedule. The guy slept 3-4 hours a night. He’s a fucking gargantuan. biden, on the other hand, can barely walk. Go look at an old folks home and you’ll see the exact same gate, short low steps with straight arms. His mind and body are toast.

There’s never been two guys born with such a huge contrast. Type A vs type B doesn’t begin to describe it.
I repeat -- Biden is in far better physical condition than Donald "the Pillsbury Doughboy" Trump. 10 minutes into a speech Trump is leaning on the podium for support. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yeah, I gotta agree with Jacuzzme on this one...

Dude what are you smoking? Trump was doing 4-5 rallies A DAY. He had 25 year old staffers quitting because they couldn’t keep up with his schedule. The guy slept 3-4 hours a night. He’s a fucking gargantuan. biden, on the other hand, can barely walk. Go look at an old folks home and you’ll see the exact same gate, short low steps with straight arms. His mind and body are toast. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Not saying Don isn't a lardass. I use standing desks, and I lean on them constantly, but Joe has already had 2 strokes in his life that I know of. That can't be great for a person's later-life mental fitness.
.. biden, on the other hand, can barely walk. Go look at an old folks home and you’ll see the exact same gate, short low steps with straight arms. .. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You beat me to this exact same observation.

Biden also has a confused look on his face when he first enters a room and tries to orient himself to a Teleprompter or microphone.
Senility now
Watching the room that the press conference is will be held in soon. Looks like they have 12 chairs in the room very spread out. Total set up. Speculation that they have a preplanned called on list which means they have preplanned answers.