Must be pimped!

He’s black Originally Posted by PeterBota
You are a sad pathetic piece of shit
You are a sad pathetic piece of shit Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Booo cum on now
  • L.A.
  • 01-02-2018, 07:53 PM
CG2014 routinely posts stupid shit but this crosses a line. Because she didn't respond to his PM when he things she should, he makes a giant leap and deduces that means she has to be pimped. Now you're attacking somebody's reputation and possibly affecting their livelihood. Really a dick move and I hope you get banned again soon.
Self alert much? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
It is not the first time this guy behaved like an idiot in this board.

After a few times of acting like an idiot.. leaves one to conclude that he must be one.

But his anger makes him a possible dangerous idiot. A bad combination.
why does one think they should get a Birthday discount ?
He’s black Originally Posted by PeterBota
You are a sad pathetic piece of shit Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
RTM it Nina.. i did.. maybe we can get him another well deserved vacay..
RTM it Nina.. i did.. maybe we can get him another well deserved vacay.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
RTM it Nina. I did. Us girls need to stick together
RTM it Nina. I did. Us girls need to stick together Originally Posted by PeterBota
us girls? as in you and which other girl?

your statement is racial..
In my opinion, asking a lady whom you've never met for a special of any kind (unless she has it listed in her showcase) in the initial message reflects poorly on you as a potential client and stalking her activity here makes you look psychotic to say the least.

Yes, she should have replied. It would have been the professional thing to do. But maybe she didnt want to deal with a haggler or maybe she looked at your post history and decided you were seriously one creepy dude, filled with drama and not worth the time it takes to reply.
Bet this guy wishes he could recall this message about now!
Message, no response, move on - simple......
People, People, People... We're getting way off topic. Let's not forget, it's his birthday!

RTM it Nina.. i did.. maybe we can get him another well deserved vacay.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Good idea!! Done
I am turning 60 this year, so it's my "BIRTHDAY YEAR" (if you will) and I too, would like a discount. I should get one actually just because I am quite handsome.
I am turning 60 this year, so it's my "BIRTHDAY YEAR" (if you will) and I too, would like a discount. I should get one actually just because I am quite handsome. Originally Posted by LLAMA8899
Birthday... handsome... let me gusss, you've got a great cock too?
Hey I got a birthday this year and I have 1.3" of dangling death.