PARTY?...Be in the know...

This party screams 3DAYGETAWAY!
I smell shenanigans!
Id like to be in the know vicky?
There could be a party going on ..do you know where to look?

There is a new forum that is private invite only that can keep you up to date on the other fun stuff.....

Click on the link to see if you already belong to Tryst..... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
MS Victoria,

I tried the link but it does not appear that I was on the approved list.

Please add "BugleBoy" to the list. I am a long-time, drama-free memberof eccie who would like an opportunity to meet socially with quality providers in the Austin and Central Texas area. My reviews are available and there are a few quality Austin ladies who might vouch for me should the need arise.

Have a nice week,
BB
P.S. Ladies, please don't hesitate to ask me in person why I always have the the little surfer dude on my signature?
I would like to be added please
Sounds FUN, would love to be added. THX
I'm game. Count me in.
Please add me to the ever-growing list of tryst seekers. I'd love to find a forum to meet providers willing to spend time socially on a little (monkey) business development!
Please add me.
Please add me. Thanks.
Where is the party at. I want to party tooooo. Add me to the list to please...
+1 on the Add me list! please...
Everyone to this point has been added ...
There is only one major rule in the Tryst...NO DRAMA,NO FIGHTING.....leave any and all grievances at the door and have FUN
Amen!
Everyone to this point has been added ...
There is only one major rule in the Tryst...NO DRAMA,NO FIGHTING.....leave any and all grievances at the door and have FUN Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Sounds like two rules. Someone needs to rethink that!

hmmmm...... Who came up with that shit?