Gentlemen: Quality Blowjobs - What Do You Need?

The girls I've seen that know how to do it for me:

Olivia Zoe
Alyssa Nicole
Jill St. Kelly
Nicky Hill
Katie Foxx
Brittany Valentine
Claire Knight

Just the right combination of slobber, pressure, timing, humming, slurping, gasping, gargling, DT'ing...mmmmmmmmm
Combos of all the above comments....eye contact, lots of spit, cim/cof etc. Anyone else like really red wet lipstick? What about a fuma and the thought of sharing the prize when you're done?
Wow, you guys are some DIRTY boys in Dallas!
Local ladies I have experienced I thinck can give lessons are Cassandra L'Amore, Adriana Paige, and TheOriginalDannie. Out of town ladies Rumor HasIt and Adorna Kisses
@ Thatdude you're too sweet HONEY!!! Thank you for that sweet gesture.
  • Lanny
  • 07-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Me thinks that DANNIE AND ITALIAN PRINCESS could both be GREAT instructors...I am reasonably certain that BOTH of them hold PHDs...
What do I need for a great blowjob?

Well, my dick in a girl's mouth is a good start!

I don't like throat gagging or spitting. Both are turnoffs for me, and I couldn't care less if you play with my balls. I'm happy with licking, stroking and sucking. I'm easy to please, and wherever my partner feels most comfortable about where I shoot my goo is fine with me (mouth, face, tits doesn't matter).

Anything else depends on my mood and the skill of the provider. I usually prefer the soft, slow and delicate blowjobs given by MandyFW, Asian Champagne and Lauren Allure.

On the other hand, every once in a while, it's nice when a gal gets hold of my cock and shows it no mercy, like ExoticBabyGirl.

Then there are the special ones who are either somewhere inbetween like Bristol Bangs and Bailey Boobs, or they have a great change-up like SweetTreat, who somehow knows exactly how hard or soft/slow or fast she needs to be at that particular time. I think she's psychic or something.
1. Spit she has to make sure to keep my shaft wet
2. Pressure the suction has to be the right balance
3. Put me down her throat or at least let my head hit her tonsils
4. When I am fully erect remove your hands unless you are giving me a HJ to build anticipation
5. Play with my balls as you suck my shaft
6. Last but not least let me finish in your mouth or on your face extra credit if you swallow
Local ladies I have experienced I thinck can give lessons are Cassandra L'Amore, Adriana Paige, and TheOriginalDannie. Out of town ladies Rumor HasIt and Adorna Kisses Originally Posted by Thatdude
I cant wait for the rematch...oh yeah
Wow, you guys are some DIRTY boys in Dallas! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa

You have just led a sheltered life.