New sexy pics of Ralphey Boy.....

Trying to figure out the color of the bunny suit. SL, is that Magenta? Again the old eyes are failing. Ladies, the rest of BB is not failing and he is always looking for surfing partners at local in-calls.

Is that close enough to a ThreAD???

new sexy pics coming soon!! see this middle aged mans sexy pics!! white hot male, 190 pounds of Solid Steel and Sex Appeal!!
100% real
100% real pics!
110% Not Pimped out
100% satisfaction guaranteed
100% never disappointed

Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Ah weren't impressed wif tha photo but mah cat keeps lookin' at tha pic and then licks his balls sump'in fierce. Then looks, then licks, o'er an' o'er. Kinda comical an' tha like.
Not sure what you mean MS Nickki, but I interpret that you said as: "Don't forget to drink Nickki's pussy before you go overtime." Still working to get my bifocals fixed so I only sometimes get part of the words and interpret them to best fit my mood at the time. I try not to go overtime out of respect of the ladies, but I have heard that your pussy and charms will put a hobbyist in a trance and they may loose track of time. Looking for the lady to quietly let a guy know. On the other hand, if you are getting a surfing lesson from Old BugleBoy, you could be forgiven for loosing track of time and reality, it happens often.

Just saying....
BB Nikki, we need to go surfing one of these days... Blatant ThreAD. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Wooot wooot send a pm
I was thinking REB looked a tad young for my taste... and I DID have my Ovaltine with oatmeal and whole wheat toast! Mmmm mmmm good! :-)
I am willing to learn, not the best at stripping Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Hmm I think you are.... But better naked ijs
you had me all excited dammit REB !!!!
*we should make a video and start a new threAD
  • Loxly
  • 02-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Jeez! Didn't anyone hang on to their Secret Decoder RIng?

Or is it a matter of not using your spiltczeckur?

Ovaltine for the Ovalation Team!!!!
  • Loxly
  • 02-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Damn. Almost forgot. If you need help with any moves our dance troupe will be giving a free Saturday morning session at the Burlesquefest this year.

Damn. Almost forgot. If you need help with any moves our dance troupe will be giving a free Saturday morning session at the Burlesquefest this year.

Originally Posted by Loxly
That's funny right there I don't care who ya are!
Bump