TRUMP WINS AGAIN

Coincidentally, my stepdaughter was a foreign exchange student assigned to a high school in Slovenia, and she had Melania Knauss in a couple of her classes. Melania's nickname in high school was, "Slobberdown Mycockyoubitch." Originally Posted by Lapdog
Do you have any sexy photos of your stepdaughter ?
It was? I'd keep that on the down low if I were you, TW. IJS.
Do you have any sexy photos of your stepdaughter ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Nope. You'll just have to make do with your anime collection, TW.
Do you have any sexy photos of your stepdaughter ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Nope.. Originally Posted by Lapdog

Want some?
Nope.
It's almost too easy at times...

Like I was sayin'. Crow is the fruit of the skies.....
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You sure that's not toobin trying to crank one out on President Trumps head...that's what you and the vile left do
Go give ol' jeffy's hose a tug...as you're so famous for saying HoseHumer!!
Now, all we need is a laptop that has some dirt on it... wait.. we just got confirmation of that... Bahahahaha
Don's Ho. Originally Posted by Lapdog

hes dead you know.
I heard 5 0 got him
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You sure that's not toobin trying to crank one out on President Trumps head...that's what you and the vile left do
Go give ol' jeffy's hose a tug...as you're so famous for saying HoseHumer!! Originally Posted by bb1961

yep, YR/hoey still has his dick fetish. he even had a running Trump scrotum image as his avatar.
hes dead you know. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Kudos. I think you're the only one who caught that.
yep, YR/hoey still has his dick fetish. he even had a running Trump scrotum image as his avatar. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You are just begging for someone to copy your collection of dick pics, aren’t you BP?

You know, the 15 photos of male genitalia YOU posted?

I don’t know if I can find it, but I’m sure YOU could put your hands on it pretty quickly. Why not save everybody then mystery and repost your top 15?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh, and

A preview.