Joey Bribes destroyed peace in the Middle East in 4 months

Why does this have anything to do with us? Why are we worried about Israel? Why do we need to get involved? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Because it doesn't have to do with "Israel" .... any more than WWII had to do with France or Russia, et al. "Israel" is what is often called an "ally" .... meaning a partner in security. In this case security against a people who through people who are GAY off buildings when they want to be nice to them. Your educational deficiency is showing.
You need race education.
Joey Bribes destroyed peace in the Middle East in 4 months
It really seems that way.
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/530 Originally Posted by bambino
AP todays "Israel airstrikes target Hamas " Its starting just saying Puddens and Hoe have no clue
Sic'em Israel! Fuckin vaporize those sum bitches!!!!!!
Sic'em Israel! Fuckin vaporize those sum bitches!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I love it when uneducated hateful bigots cheer on killing and murder.

What a great human you are!
I love it when uneducated hateful bigots cheer on killing and murder.

What a great human you are! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

so you support the radical terrorist Palestinians over Israel. interesting. you do know the history yes? let me tell you the history.

who founded the ancient city of Jerusalem? the Palestinians or the original 12 tribes of Judaism?

who in 1946 were offered Jerusalem and surrounding territory as a home land and offered by what major nation?

who turned down that land including Jerusalem and why?

who accepted the land and Jerusalem and backed by what major nation?

who since then (1947) has refused to accept any land as their home and because what nation exists?

answer those questions and you'll find the real root cause for unrest in the middle east to this day ..

here is a hint ..

thank you valued history poster!
two groups of brown people, who claim to be "god's chosen people" are killing each other again over some real estate because some old brown guy cut off his kid's foreskin. Woopie-doo.

I only have 2 thoughts on this fact:

1.) I am greatly annoyed we are financially supporting one side.

2.) I am greatly annoyed at the League of Nations in enabling this colonizing bullshit after WWI.
two groups of brown people, who claim to be "god's chosen people" are killing each other again over some real estate because some old brown guy cut off his kid's foreskin. Woopie-doo.

I only have 2 thoughts on this fact:

1.) I am greatly annoyed we are financially supporting one side.

2.) I am greatly annoyed at the League of Nations in enabling this colonizing bullshit after WWI. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
colonizing was already a thing before WWI