Finally created a website..

Well done, Grace!!!
Looks good

Mine is next cant wait
Very nice website! Well done!
grace, taint or no taint, you've designed a very nice website - calming, inviting, informing, sensual, and intriguing.
  • modus
  • 04-06-2014, 03:20 PM
Nice site. Constructive criticism I would fix the CSS so the drop down menu on the services doesn't force all that white space in the menu. I would also bump up the color on your menu items so your menus don't get lost in the base of the page.
Nicely done, very elegant. However, I did find the rates page a little confusing, granted I was reading it quickly. But for instance, there are 3 different rates for a 2-hour session and I wasn't sure what the difference is among each session? Originally Posted by Cyclone1996
I was confused as well. Maybe it looks different on the phone vs the desktop? I would clarify if possible.

Website looks good. I'm intrigued ;-)
Well done! I really like the "clock free" concept. That should be something that more providers offer!
So like WTF? You finally join the TWENTIETH century you want accolades or some shit? About freakin' time

Very, very nice Ms. Preston. I'd love info on creating a new one.
So like WTF? You finally join the TWENTIETH century you want accolades or some shit? About freakin' time

Originally Posted by phildo
Yes Phildo-- bring me accolades. And chocolate!!
Great site Grace...but maybe a close-up pic of those sexxxy lips? lol
I thought it was very well done....
I was confused as well. Maybe it looks different on the phone vs the desktop? I would clarify if possible.

Website looks good. I'm intrigued ;-) Originally Posted by Rockpaperscissors-rps
It is clarified if you see it via desktop... not sure what it looks like on some mobile devices, but looks the same on my droid as it does on my desktop...
Yes Phildo-- bring me taint. And chocolate!! Originally Posted by GracePreston

Fixed it for you.