Do providers not like young guys?

Why would a young guy have to buy pussy?
Why would a young guy have to buy pussy? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Because I don't want to talk to a girl about her Instagram, how much of an asshole her baby daddy is, and how so and so was such a bitch on The Bachelor. Those, among all the other nonsense topics that seem to be a prerequisite for having sex with a girl... That's why.
Maybe that's something you should be asking that young men on here why they would have to buy pussy maybe that should be a topic that you should talk about instead of talking shit about what provider offers or who her clientele basis
Maybe that's something you should be asking that young men on here why they would have to buy pussy Originally Posted by Seeskylar
Pretty sure that's exactly what he did.
Seems you like to talk an equal amount of shit.
I hobby because I enjoy being able to live out some fantasies in real life and I'm am also in college full time and have a job so that's what I decided to dedicate my life to until I'm done with college and I've also met some very nice lady's and not just looks but good people that I could sit and talk to for hours
Pretty sure that's exactly what he did.
Seems you like to talk an equal amount of shit. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Advertising!
.... I've also met some very nice lady's and not just looks but good people that I could sit and talk to for hours Originally Posted by Jac6355
Be careful .... you might get an "alert" on you for being a "time waster"!!!
Advertising is more effective from someone who is literate, and uses punctuation.
Good thing she has pussy to sell, doesn't seem to be anything else there.
....talking shit about what provider offers or who her clientele basis Originally Posted by Seeskylar
.. .what's a clientele basis?
Advertising is more effective from someone who is literate, and uses punctuation.
Good thing she has pussy to sell, doesn't seem to be anything else there. Originally Posted by submarineracer
she's actually "renting" it .....

.... with the attitude she displays "owning" would not be an option!
Yes but the way you spell doesn't matter it's the meaning and thought behind it that matters and I bet that guy you quoted thinks I'm some sort of illiterate dumbass but that's not the case Originally Posted by Jac6355
Sure it is ... you started this thread.

Well if you're young and come on here sounding like a whiny ass limp dick bitch because a whore won't take your money.... then you may in fact be "some dumbass kid"
...ijs Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Yep

No game ... ijs.

The reason(s) why, have more to do with than just money.

In my personal life, I wouldn't even consider fucking someone under the age of 35 (I am 30), and 35 is bordering on being a bit too young for me.

I've said for years, that something happens to men when they hit 40. I feel like they come into their own. Maturity, sexual experience, and just understanding how to treat/handle a woman, as well as in looks. I feel like men really come into their manhood at 40. All of these things are much more desirable to a woman than some young, inexperienced dude Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Hmmmmm........
On the other thread you stated as long a gent is clean and respectful a provider should see him and desirability should not be expected.
Also, you stated providers should not impose rw preferences on clients because they are paying us.
So, when it comes to age it is OK to impose limits, preferences, and make generalities, but doing the same for race and weight is not acceptable?
Lots of reasons. I mean, why does any man hobby in the first place? There are so many reasons why men do, of all ages. I've met plenty of "younger" gents throughout the years. Those who may be deemed "attractive" by society's standards and people might scratch their heads thinking, "Why does he have to pay for it?"

As said, there are just so many reasons why gents do. For many, it is purely the thrill of such a thing; it's fun/naughty/slightly scary. Hell, that's also one of the reasons why I do it.
Vic...... Why do the fat girls post so much?
Yes but the way you spell doesn't matter it's the meaning and thought behind it that matters and I bet that guy you quoted thinks I'm some sort of illiterate dumbass but that's not the case Originally Posted by Jac6355
Don't let the naysayers discourage you sweetie, they're here buying pussy just like everyone else. Everyone has a Preference, just like you do when you choose a Provider. Don't get hung up on the age factor, enjoy the Hobby and have Fun