isnt anyone else concerned?!

• DSK
  • 08-24-2015, 07:20 PM
Fat, ugly, and stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Rosie O'Donnell?
American holocaust is happening now. Who will rise up and fight the american government head on? Who will join the malitia. How do i make a difference...flyers for now....
wake up america..ive certainly slept enough Originally Posted by gingerpie
And if nothing happens how stupid will you look. Will you own up to bring duped? That story had so many holes it is laughable.

This was all suppose to start in July. So tell me any evidence at all that any of it is happening.
Fat, ugly, and stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Leave bigtex out of this.
And if nothing happens how stupid will you look. Will you own up to bring duped? That story had so many holes it is laughable.

This was all suppose to start in July. So tell me any evidence at all that any of it is happening. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Zero. It's all unsubstantiated assertions cooked up by the Alex Jones types, creating paranoia so you'll listen to their crap and buy their doomsday preparedness garbage.
Ginger,

Calm down. The government is not training the military to invade major urban population centers in the US.

Jade helm is nothing more than standard training exercises that the military carries out on a regular basis.

Nothing to see here.
OH Fuckem... ridiculous... 0zombies want to enslave you... but that's OK, just lay back and enjoy it... Thanks Clayton
ANONYMOUS - Code RED!!! [[[URGENT MESSAGE]]]: http://youtu.be/ef66Uzngy9U

Glad you asked

Google operation jade helmet 15. Originally Posted by gingerpie
it's jade helm 15 sweetie. and you are about 2 month late on the game. it was a non-event. and in case you were wondering Wal-Mart closing a few stores out the zillions they operate, wasn't involved.

as JD said the rank and file military will never turn on the USA. in fact i'd like Obama to try it, so they'll turn on him. the Joint Chiefs of Staff would take him out.

have a glass of wine and sleep easy sweetie. if you want to watch a good movie about the "possibility" of this i suggest "Seven Days in May" .. excellent fictional movie.

Was our country not based on treason? I believe it was. And i love you too!!! Originally Posted by gingerpie
our Counry was based on revolution from oppression. have two glasses of wine and stay off the interwebs for 24 hours. trust me i'm not a psychiatrist but i did have a session in a Holiday Inn last night.

False Alarm. Tech stocks are turning positive. The DJIA will cut its losses. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Yea and you won't have blood in your 0stool, tomorrow...
When did they exhume Cal Ripken?
  • Old-T
  • 08-25-2015, 06:53 AM
False Alarm. Tech stocks are turning positive. The DJIA will cut its losses. Originally Posted by flghtr65
At least you are consistent. You can post dumb non sequitur comments on lots of posts.
Geezus yall are mean! Yes, I let a friend show me a bunch of conspiracy thoery videos and get me all worked up. I usually hate that shit.
Yes I also believe america is turning into a police state while we are all distracted. Anybody take note on what bills were quietly passed while we were all distracted by Caitlyn jenner?

But I dont think president obama or walmart or any of that other cheap shit has anything to do with it.
It is the powers at be. It is the rothschilds family, the zionists, the un, and all governments around the world.

Yes let me slink back into my hole and quietly distract myself with wine and pretty dresses and pinterest. I actually perfer it that way as there is nothing we can do.

Xoxo
~just another ditzy chubby redhead
Geezus yall are mean! Yes, I let a friend show me a bunch of conspiracy thoery videos and get me all worked up. I usually hate that shit.
Yes I also believe america is turning into a police state while we are all distracted. Anybody take note on what bills were quietly passed while we were all distracted by Caitlyn jenner?

But I dont think president obama or walmart or any of that other cheap shit has anything to do with it.
It is the powers at be. It is the rothschilds family, the zionists, the un, and all governments around the world.

Yes let me slink back into my hole and quietly distract myself with wine and pretty dresses and pinterest. I actually perfer it that way as there is nothing we can do.

Xoxo
~just another ditzy chubby redhead Originally Posted by gingerpie
You are singing my song, doll! It's all going to hell, but enjoy life anyway. Come to Wichita!
  • MC19
  • 08-25-2015, 04:56 PM

Xoxo
~just another ditzy chubby redhead Originally Posted by gingerpie

Its all RIG cycle (Patriot ACT), when RED is in control BLUE cry(patriot act) now BLUE in control RED cry. The independent get screw either way.
Its all RIG cycle (Patriot ACT), when RED is in control BLUE cry(patriot act) now BLUE in control RED cry. The independent get screw either way. Originally Posted by MC19
If you are referring to the wishie washie middle who sticks there fingers in the air to see which way the wind is blowing and who are so easily swayed by politically correct headlines.... Who determine who gets elected.....do you mean those fucked up "independents" ????

They deserve to get screwed for not believing in anything.