It Really is True! If You Piss Certain Male Members off Here, Including Local Mods, They Will Try to Get Rid of You!!!!!!

Dodger, how would you rate the current board integrity on a scale of 1-10? Originally Posted by Toyz
still assessing .... but it's not what i'm used to ...

it doesn't take to long to see which way the wind blows. as i said in an earlier post .. "block" is your friend. go to "private messages" ... on the left is the control panel .. settings ... "edit ignore list". use that feature and you can purify the air that you breathe. makes the board more useful for you.

of course ... like TV ... sometimes .. it's easier just to change channels ..

that addresses the posting .. the mod issues? i don't know the mods down here ... not sure what they can do about the tone of the board ... i agree with the postings that say .. don't pay attention .. don't reward bad behavior .. don't respond.
you don't understand dodger.

Toyz, Dante, GFE... they are all just supporting players in the overall day to day activities. They can't block people ...

Shit... Toyz swore he was outta hear... Their lives have no meaning without some of us to complain about....
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 12:01 PM
you don't understand dodger.

Toyz, Dante, GFE... they are all just supporting players in the overall day to day activities. They can't block people ...

Shit... Toyz swore he was outta hear... Their lives have no meaning without some of us to complain about.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Says the midnight meltdown master!

I'm just having some fun watching you guys come unglued because we take a shit in your shithole...

I also love how its become a "we/us" when you post. Like some homosexual fat mans club....

And its "outta here" you uneducated pretender.
you don't understand dodger. Originally Posted by Whispers
after all ... who does understand dodger ... i'm not even sure i understand dodger ... and i am dodger ... some of the time. other times i am a mild mannered reporter for the daily planet ... no, wait! that's been done.

or is this simply another case of the awol comma?

"I like cooking kittens and watching football"

"I like cooking, kittens, and watching football" .... see?

time to kill, grandpa?

time to kill grandpa?

commas can add so much to our lives

FINALLY!!! on top of gingerpie
commas can add so much to our lives Originally Posted by dodger
Metaphorically and literally this statement holds true
kill grandpa.. lol... or the old standby.. "let's go eat grandma"... place the coma where you like.
I'm sure I've pissed off at least a few with my bluntness but surprisingly they haven't axed me yet. Tomorrow is another day.

The key is to not give a fuck.
I'm sure glad no one is out to get me.
Nice ass...wonder why I haven't tapped that yet?

Oh and its an absolute YES to your question...at times even through manufactured and made up reasons.

But whatever...I say Fuck 'em. Originally Posted by Toyz
Yes. I have experienced it, first hand too. Cheers to Fuck 'em.
You can certainly create new handles and keep talking but if all your history is tied to you can you keep working?

Is that some kind of veiled threat?

You can only cry to the staff so many times about being stalked or having personal issues and recreate yourself before it eventually catches up to you. Originally Posted by Whispers
Are you questioning my validity? Who are you to question that? Why do you or even the mods care why? I have my reasons for doing things the way I do. Very good reasons.

You think I like leaving my handle? No I don't. But after a well known bitch, one you despise, outted me, I can't go back to that name.

And if she shows him the pictures, I'll know she did it again.

And yes its true. I was raped by a hobbyist in August and I pressed charges. While that was going on, I thought it best to lay low for the sake of my community and myself.

And yes. I have had a stalker.

So there's three name changes right there. Anymore questions?
Anymore questions? Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment
nope .... covers it for me ... thanks
Don't fucking make me throw up again or watch the rest of the gif!!!! Now clean that up

Dodger, how would you rate the current board integrity on a scale of 1-10? Originally Posted by Toyz
Are you questioning my validity? Who are you to question that? Why do you or even the mods care why? I have my reasons for doing things the way I do. Very good reasons.

You think I like leaving my handle? No I don't. But after a well known bitch, one you despise, outted me, I can't go back to that name.

And yes its true. I was raped by a hobbyist in August and I pressed charges. While that was going on, I thought it best to lay low for the sake of my community and myself.

So there's three name changes right there. Anymore questions? Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment
It's not a threat at all..... I've never had a problem with you and always treated you fairly as well as sided with you a time or two on issues...........

But.... You out yourself..... Sometimes intentionally... At other times without thinking...... You are your own worse enemy in that regard.....

But you have nothing to whine about when the tides turn against you after you out yourself.... You do very little to protect yourself from your "stalker"

If your "Stalker" gets shown the pictures again how will you be sure it's Claire? I can see where she or Kitty would do something like that to you but knowing for sure as a result of publicly posted Pics is not anything you could prove.

Sorry to hear about what happened in August. On the next name change you should consider simply running ads and working. You can't help but get involved in the drama when it's around..... And that never works well for ya....

Truthfully..... I think the best thing that staff could do for you would be to lock you back to your original handle and let you choose to post as the person you always let us know you are or not post at all.... Maybe it wold give you incentive to get it together for a change.
I say change your handle as much as you want. Who cares. You have a gorgeous ass btw!

So there's three name changes right there. Anymore questions? Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment
Who have you pissed off? What MOD have you pissed off? You're still here so what ever they did didn't work..... right?