Ever Wonder Why We Are Constantly At War?

When have I EVER said that? C'mon, bigmouth. Show me where I said we must kill to achieve liberty here or anywhere else.

C'mon, stupidest poster here, where is it? Link to to it.

Gawd, you are out of your league here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I am out of your league but I don't want to be called back down to the minors....
Bush II's plan was to take that course; and we saw 9/11.................and 3,000 dead (we were lucky that day).

Isolation is naive. Especially when many in your own country don't believe in border enforcement.

Bush in the 2000 campaign:
"I think the United States must be humble," Bush said during a televised presidential debate last October. "We must be proud and confident of our values, but humble in how we treat nations that are figuring out how to chart their own course."

Sorry, Joe. It's not our job, unless our interests are directly affected. We need a lean, strong military designed to defend us, not every little tinhorn dictator who hates us while taking our money. Madison's logic is sound, and is timeless. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Orwell called it in his book 1984. Forever war. While we're on the subject Obama has put 3,000 troops back into Iraq and is sending troops to Turkey. So I guess Iraq belongs lock, stock, and barrel to Obama winner of the Nobel Peace Prize.
Link?
I don't watch ABC
I don't watch ABC Originally Posted by i'va biggen
why not, they are part of the MSM who sucks eldubmbo's cock?