Am i crazy or what

It would have been just fine if she had said that. But if you read my post you would see that her response was nothing of the sort. I have txt ladies before and they said politely and nicely that they were busy and could i make it another time and thats was fine
i guess you believe its ok for what happen. I am disappointed that we cant be courteous and respectful of each other. Remember i just ask one question
Everyone keep missing the point. She never complain about me txting her. In fact the first thing she said was Hey, Whats Up. Then i said i have been sending you emails with no reply. She said i dont use emails. I ask why would you put email as a way of connecting you when you dont even use it. Then she went off. It has nothing to do with the txt or phone call. I guess i am old fashion
Everyone keep missing the point. She never complain about me txting her. In fact the first thing she said was Hey, Whats Up. Then i said i have been sending you emails with no reply. She said i dont use emails. I ask why would you put email as a way of connecting you when you dont even use it. Then she went off. It has nothing to do with the txt or phone call. I guess i am old fashion Originally Posted by jaman123
keep with what works

never overload female logic with male logic

in a few months try text, if it works never bring up email again
Definitely not.But i am not the only one who had notice this.I saw several other people on here with almost the same postings. Its so funny, look at the ladies reply. They see no problem with this. That i am surprise about.I guess its the change of the times.
Everyone keep missing the point. Originally Posted by jaman123
WE are ALL missing the point - carry on!!
Karen wants to speak to a manager 5mo into hobbying bc someone won’t answer his emails and files a formal complaint
Karen wants to speak to a manager 5mo into hobbying bc someone won’t answer his emails and files a formal complaint Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
mmmm sorry girl/s
anyways
hard ta answer when not been on in over a month
she should try dj8rocks
that admin has been on

by the way if complaint is about me DDarkness, please n thank you
Dear Sir or Madam

I emailed this lady of the night 17 times and called her at 3 am. She said she was available 24/7. She even responded once and said hey what’s up! What kind of malarkey is this Sir or Madam ! I am an upstanding member of ECCIE and This is unacceptable. Please discipline or fire this lady or at least put her on probation or maybe throw her in jail for 10 hundred million years !

Thank You in Advance

Jaman123
Text her from different number.
Set up appointment.
Fuck her brains out.
Never email anyone again.

Emailing is for robots.
Put "boobs" in subject line and they'll send reply within in 5 seconds.
This has nothing to do with answering emails, and i never file any complain i merely ask a question. You just dont get it
The title of this thread is "Am I crazy, or what?". No evidence has been presented to support "or what".
Not crazy. This site is filled with offensive individuals who will attack you when the smell the slightest whiff of weakness.

Your messages come across as a little naïve and poorly expressed. Of course, this is a whore board and there are not many 21st century William Shakespeare's posting brilliantly here so perhaps you may be forgiven.

You are also mildly attacking prostitutes, which is usually a no-no.

Keep punching anyway please.
The lady in question posts on STG that she is available 24/7. And therin lies the answer.