Seriously MODS?

Marg...please see your pm's
Thank you sir!
  • Tiger
  • 12-14-2015, 06:13 PM
The past response from the mods has been to move the review to the coeds section.
Since you've started your own thread here - maybe they'll move the review (keep the ROS private) and combine it with your thread here.
MM - anyone serious in seeing you is going to check out all your reviews. One "No" isn't going to hurt you, its when there are multiple "No" reviews that guys take notice.
  • iggy
  • 12-15-2015, 05:00 AM
You are a Fantastic example of Y Providers can not post in the Review Threads.

If you haven't figured it out yet, this site was designed for the Hobbyist Not for the provider.

If you are not happy here, Go somewhere else.

Iggy

Iggy

Originally Posted by iggy
Crawl back under yer rock in A/HV.......

elg.......
If the site was in fact designed for the "hobbyist and not the provider" (by the way, there wouldn't be a site without providers...ahem..), it doesn't change the fact that a non review shouldn't be posted in the reviews section. As reviews...are for hobbyists to be able to read a review on a session that occurred. Try again.
hey jimmies ...if ya gots a ...ax ...ta grind ...take it where it belongs!
In case some of the naysayers didn't notice...or haven't met me (ha) I am truly not concerned with one "no" review as I hardly do this anymore these days...it's really the principal and to try and keep people as honest as possible in a hobby that is dishonest in nature...yet so so so honest at the same time.
You are a Fantastic example of Y Providers can not post in the Review Threads.

If you haven't figured it out yet, this site was designed for the Hobbyist Not for the provider.

Iggy

Originally Posted by iggy
Add irrelevant to sad and lonely. Thus mf needs to go sit in his lumina

Love love
  • iggy
  • 12-15-2015, 08:36 AM

iggy

[/PRIVATE]

iggy

[/QUOTE]

Wow, such hostility because she actually made a valid point that you don't agree with?
I'm sure she can take a no review, provided it actually happened, but when someone writes a NO just because he is pissed at her for whatever reasons, which are detailed in the ROS, that does nobody any good. We are all aware shit happen, no need to tell everyone that you had it happen to someone you have had a great time with in the past.
Agree it should be moved, but probably won't be, doesn't matter, I have heard nothing but good things about MM and that one pathetic no wouldn't discourage me from seeing her.

Thanks for your input though, it isn't appreciated
  • Tiger
  • 12-15-2015, 09:34 AM
You are a Fantastic example of why Providers can not post in the Review Threads.

Iggy Originally Posted by iggy
If she was not a verified provider there is no rule in place to keep her from posting in reviews. The ladies don't get the "rule" about not posting in reviews until they become verified. Until they're verified they are the same as any other registered member - at least until the owner of the site adds a guideline.

MargeauxMe did exactly what a verified provider is told to do when they do not agree with something in the area they can see in a review.

The "review" in question should have been moved since no activities took place. If there's no review it's just one guys report on TCB which should have been here in the coed discussion area.

Date: 2 Wed 15
Provider: MargeauxMe

Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Texting and catching up, phone tag, erotic waiting for follow up date
Session Length: 60
Fee: $.4
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length auburn hair last I'd seen it
Recommendation[/B]: No Originally Posted by LazyFire
The date looks to be off for this "review"
If they didn't meet then: the session length and fee should be zero.
Also, he admittedly hasn't seen me in a year and commented on my looks...which have changed. And my rate has changed as well. Just 2 other reasons I have a problem with this.