Does the Hobby Ruin Us for Vanilla Sex?

spike & your monkey, i sure would!

btw, i need to get you a replacement for the monkey who lost his squealing voice.
Or wild civi girls make the best providers Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Very true!...but talk about how to find. Kinda like things you hear about but never see... i.e. Bigfoot and Unicorns..

Would you consider someone with a pet monkey?

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Are you kidding? hell yeah..
Very true!...but talk about how to find. Kinda like things you hear about but never see... i.e. Bigfoot and Unicorns... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Hmmmm. I'm sure you have found a few by now. Lol
I think Eddie Murphy was right when he said: A woman could be the finest woman on the planet; he is still going to find a way to go out and fuck other women. We are low by nature and have to do it. Men have to conquer as much pussy as he can get. It’s a man thing.

Is it a woman’s fault that he can’t last long enough to go from Vanilla sex to Hot Passionate Sex? Or because he didn't schedule enough time to get there? I have had Vanilla sex in the RW and the Hobby. Hot passionate sex is harder to find. It’s the variety that turns me on. I will never get married again. I do miss the flirting part and the companionship part.

If Men could just flip-the-script and walk in her shoes growing up, we would see a bigger picture. IMHO, Women have a much tougher life growing up than men. From not being able to walk the streets after dark alone, menstrual periods, the pain of child birth, being with men that beat them, men that exploit them, being left home with the kids while he goes out, being paid less than men for the same RW job, the list goes on and on. All the while, she has to maintain this Beautiful Glamour look to please a man.

Do you actually think a woman gives a fiddlers fuck about what a man thinks or feels about his sexual desires, Or if it was Vanilla sex or Hot Passionate Sex after growing up like that? Just give her the envelope because it’s payback time, all the way to the bank.

CG
Hmmmm. I'm sure you have found a few by now. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
No...actually I haven't...

Looking forward to seeing you again though...xxoxoox
  • TheDr
  • 09-13-2014, 05:46 PM
I'm totally ruined from the Hobby...and I don't think I could go back to civilian girls (and I don't even want to) now.

When I am out at a bar/restaurant and I see the type of girls I would have approached (before I started hobbying) - all I see is girls who are going to be a pain in the ass to deal with. They're going to be jealous, or insecure or butt hurt because their ex cheated on them blah blah blah blah blaaaahhh..

Coupled with the fact that I would have to spend an unknown amount of time and $ dating just to try and get some vah-jayjay...hello no. I'm ruined - and I can't (and don't want) to go back to civilians now.

My best bet is to end up with a provider who eventually retires because she won't judge me nor I her... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Excellent points SNL. Gotta agree with you. Just not in the mood to deal with those chicks (at the bar/club/restaurant). Some find that hard to believe. Of course they don't know about the hobby...
Would you consider someone with a pet monkey?

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby

Can we spanck the monkey?
I actually prefer vanilla-ish sex. Boring old mish works perfectly fine for me. I love the feeling of being between some thick, plush thighs, arms wrapped around her, with my face buried in her neck. Feels fantastic when the stroke is right.

Then again, maybe it's just me.
I could never get serious with a woman that didn't give a good BBBJ.
  • EZ.
  • 09-14-2014, 09:04 AM
I taught sales for years. At a bar, civil girls can "qualify" with the best seasoned salesperson. "What type of work do you do"?
"Wow, who do you work for?" "What part of town do you live in?
Might as well carry around copies of your 1099.
I am happy to settle for strange pussy.
I think one enhances the other . . .
I like both! This is gonna make all you men roll your eyes and put you to sleep…zzzzzz….
I'm a typical civie woman…romantic and passionate type, and in MY civie world, the 'so-called vanilla sex' added by love and emotional connection is not so vanilla to me anymore.
Apparently there are a few definitions of vanilla sex here. I didn't mean mish' next to a picnic basket (although that can be fun), I meant monogamy, where no money is exchanged, or not overtly exchanged.
I like both! This is gonna make all you men roll your eyes and put you to sleep…zzzzzz….
I'm a typical civie woman…romantic and passionate type, and in MY civie world, the 'so-called vanilla sex' added by love and emotional connection is not so vanilla to me anymore. Originally Posted by samantha thom
That's hot..
Apparently there are a few definitions of vanilla sex here. I didn't mean mish' next to a picnic basket (although that can be fun), I meant monogamy, where no money is exchanged, or not overtly exchanged. Originally Posted by John Q.
Why do you consider that to be vanilla? Monogamy does not automatically mean boring. For over 20 years I looked forward with great passion to having sex with my wife as often as possible. Sex was always exciting and satisfying. When your with a woman and every time you see her you think of the last time you made love and cannot wait till you do again, then that is not vanilla.

Only when her interest wained did I stray.