SweetDulce Did That SHIT!! Bam....

Thank You Everyone! Thank you JoJo for the food! We had 11 Providers and 20 generous Men in attendance!
Hit me up Ladies if you want to be included in the next one,
A reminder to the op: the invite requested no discussion of this social on eccie or any board EVER. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
True GS,
In my thank you for attending note , I let everyone know I was changing that. I had 6 providers RSVP but didn't show, only Natalie Parks cancelled properly. Maybe because December will make a year of me Providing and this was my first social, I can understand the hesitancy.
BUT... going for bigger and better everytime!!! So show up next time, people were asking for you,
DAMN, I am really mad I had to miss it. Couldn't make it.
Thank you SD for the effort. I hope I can make the next one.
  • bbkid
  • 10-29-2015, 06:59 AM
A reminder to the op: the invite requested no discussion of this social on eccie or any board EVER. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
True GS,
In my thank you for attending note , I let everyone know I was changing that. I had 6 providers RSVP but didn't show, only Natalie Parks cancelled properly. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
But, but, but, but....... Not only discussing it, mentioning names too!
Great Job Mamita Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Thank u baby girl,
Next time RSVP Mami!!!!!
It was fun!
But, but, but, but....... Not only discussing it, mentioning names too! Originally Posted by bbkid
Yup, only the people that mentioned it themselves first!
True GS,
In my thank you for attending note , I let everyone know I was changing that. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is going to be EPIC!
That ship has sailed don't you thinck?
..... So show up next time, people were asking for you, Originally Posted by SweetDulce
The throat punchers?

Ok...maybe next time. I just couldn't pull it off this time.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is going to be EPIC! Originally Posted by Wakeup
It Will Be Baby, all in time.... I'm still getting my feet wet!
The throat punchers?

Ok...maybe next time. I just couldn't pull it off this time. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Sum people think we are attached at the hip, no one knows I really keep you in my pocket.
GS, my eccie board husband!
  • cr76
  • 10-29-2015, 08:07 AM
Sum people think we are attached at the hip, no one knows I really keep you in my pocket.
GS, my eccie board husband! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
AWWWWWW
AWWWWWW Originally Posted by cr76
I can have more than one board husband Ya know,
You up for the challenge?
  • cr76
  • 10-29-2015, 08:47 AM
i can be very possessive
We had 11 Providers and 20 generous Men, Originally Posted by SweetDulce
So it was a sausage party? Awesome. I don't think I know of any meat market bars with that bad of a ratio.

So which of you fucktards were going for sloppy seconds on a hooker with out a shower, or did you just think of them as "pre-lubing"?