Members bans?

aspd used to post a list of who was banned and why (also if temp or permanent).

except in very rare eggreious cases, neither eccie nor oh2 publicize who or why. on the owners know why. and in one case, warn you w/ points if you ask why.

just move on, nothing to really learn here - other than "be nice" ......
  • Crock
  • 07-03-2022, 07:21 AM
Infractions/points go from 2, 5 and 10 pointers. Its up to the staff member to decide the actual infraction and point total. Points have an expiration date of 6 months/180 days. 25 points gets a member a 90 day vacation.
You can also get banned for 3 days for a cooling off.
Or for a week for violating the image rules.
A member can get banned for a year for outting or repeatedly violating the core nuclear rules, or can get an outright lifetime ban for the same violations. Originally Posted by winn dixie
If correct, this is the most useful thing I've ever seen you post. Thanks.
beating the same old dead horse in post after post .
keep doing the same old thing
In almost every case mentioned anyone paying attention could see it coming. What baffles me is when it’s obvious and the points are adding up these guys keep doing the same old thing. Maybe when they come back they will explain why they keep banging their head against the wall. I’d really like to know. Originally Posted by TinMan
If correct, this is the most useful thing I've ever seen you post. Thanks. Originally Posted by Crock
I understand the posters confusion/questions. As the info is not found anywhere.
Speculation on member bans is not something we do here-- best bet if you know the guy is to ask them yourself. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Infractions/points go from 2, 5 and 10 pointers. Its up to the staff member to decide the actual infraction and point total. Points have an expiration date of 6 months/180 days. 25 points gets a member a 90 day vacation.
You can also get banned for 3 days for a cooling off.
Or for a week for violating the image rules.
A member can get banned for a year for outting or repeatedly violating the core nuclear rules, or can get an outright lifetime ban for the same violations. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Gonna post your Infraction page, Winnie?
I kept offering to another member a show-me-yours-i'll-show-you-mine to see who lies but they never took me up on my offer.
Gonna post your Infraction page, Winnie?
I kept offering to another member a show-me-yours-i'll-show-you-mine to see who lies but they never took me up on my offer. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Lets just say I have a few infraction pages.

My expertise was needed in this thread.
Most of those usual suspects are lucky I don't run this joint, lol. There's a few handles here that I'd just ban for good. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya...

Just enjoy the peace while they're gone and then let them come back for another round of self-humiliation and then poof, gone again. Rinse and repeat..
Well, I'm not crying too many tears over it ....
if you get my drift .... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
If you'd like to know why BLM was banned, see above.
Winn Dixie, grace, thanks for the clarifications. I have wondered about the the specifics of banning. If a member is banned what happens? They can't login? They can't post? They can't pm? Only pm administrators?
Winn Dixie, grace, thanks for the clarifications. I have wondered about the the specifics of banning. If a member is banned what happens? They can't login? They can't post? They can't pm? Only pm administrators? Originally Posted by wazoo42
When a member is banned they cannot login. So they cannot do anything on board. Also when a member is banned and tries to login you get a banner that reads youre banned and your return date is listed
Thanks for the info. I have tried not to break the rules and have been lucky so far.
Grace Preston
In some cases-- some of these studio guys got bans for multiple accounts and those multiples will never come back
(you're only allowed one account here-- if they catch you with others-- kiss em goodbye).

And so the mystery remains …. The suspects are still out there ...

LustyBustyGina
I got it , but you know they will be back in full force after the banned.

Understood …. But it rocks …. enjoying the civil camaraderie as long as we have it.
If it always stayed this way …. I’m positive the girls would post more often.

I will say though ….
There are still some rare to be seen handles that peek in and post a short condescending comment now and again,
or backing up the bullies comments.
Makes ya go … hhhhmmmm.

Bald Bryan
Most of those usual suspects are lucky I don't run this joint, lol.
There's a few handles here that I'd just ban for good.
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya...

Yay! I’m with that vote!
Bald Brian for President!

Just enjoy the peace while they're gone,
and then let them come back for another round of self-humiliation and then
poof, gone again.
Rinse and repeat.

Yeah …. It’s like changing a dirty diaper waaay to often!

Brandofan
Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Well, I'm not crying too many tears over it ....
if you get my drift ....

If you'd like to know why BLM was banned, see above.

Above what?
There are plenty of explanations.
Your comment is just way to vague BF
In some cases-- some of these studio guys got bans for multiple accounts and those multiples will never come back (you're only allowed one account here-- if they catch you with others-- kiss em goodbye). Originally Posted by Grace Preston
As well as harassing other studio/AMP hobbiests in PM when they didn't like a Negative review or a comment made to a review of one of their girls.

Some guys don't realize they can hit the rtm button and those pimpin' fools will get the boot for harassment/stalking and PM abuse.
So ... I have to bring this up.

These "girls" that are posting ads in the Coed Discussions .... is she (or he) receiving infractions?

If not ... then that is totally unfair.
We providers who go by the rules which is "No Ads in Coed Forum" ...
then we have to find other creative ways to promote ourselves.

WTH .....
So ... I have to bring this up.

These "girls" that are posting ads in the Coed Discussions .... is she (or he) receiving infractions?

If not ... then that is totally unfair.
We providers who go by the rules which is "No Ads in Coed Forum" ...
then we have to find other creative ways to promote ourselves.

WTH ..... Originally Posted by Torre Tames

In general-- if the post ends up removed, that will generally come with some points--