New Poll Gives Hillary Clinton A Double-Digit National Lead; 52 % to 38%

So Retarded Lenny, I pegged you. As a Retard, and a Hillary lover. You're a fraud, which is worse than being a Retard. It's a bad combination either way Retarded Lenny the fraud. Originally Posted by bambino
Is it painful that fucking stupid , bamboozled? It is why it is useless giving you fucktards a straight answer, because all is given back is retard babble.
Because 90% of you retards are touting someone as corrupt as Hillary... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey chimp, you just said 90% of the people in this forum love hildebeest lol!

For someone who lives here 24/7, you are staggeringly and astonishingly stupid!
Is it painful that fucking stupid , bamboozled? It is why it is useless giving you fucktards a straight answer, because all is given back is retard babble. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Can you correct your sentence grammar? We do not understand.
Just wait a few days. His support will really crater when the poll samples are all after the second debate. His support will drop below 40%. I think when the next video gaffe comes out -- supposedly Herr Drumpf liberally using the n-word -- I'm hoping he sinks before 35%.
Can you correct your sentence grammar? We do not understand. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Good luck. Trying to diagram the chimp's sentences or otherwise translate his chimpanzee gibberish is like trying to solve a Rubik Cube. But then, I'm just "touting" him again lol.
Just wait a few days. His support will really crater when the poll samples are all after the second debate. His support will drop below 40%. I think when the next video gaffe comes out -- supposedly Herr Drumpf liberally using the n-word -- I'm hoping he sinks before 35%. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Hey TexHog, your fly is open!

Just wait a few days. His support will really crater when the poll samples are all after the second debate. His support will drop below 40%. I think when the next video gaffe comes out -- supposedly Herr Drumpf liberally using the n-word -- I'm hoping he sinks before 35%. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Your "hopes" will be dashed on the rocks of reality, TTH, and the after-debate polls will reflect that.
Hey chimp, you just said 90% of the people in this forum love hildebeest lol!

For someone who lives here 24/7, you are staggeringly and astonishingly stupid! Originally Posted by lustylad
You are full of shit as usual, if you are here 24/7 then you can keep track of everyone. You Trumpites have the biggest case of the dumb ass.

Can you correct your sentence grammar? We do not understand. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Of course you don't, remove head from ass. It is why you have a shitty outlook.
Because 90% of you retards are touting someone as corrupt as Hillary... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey chimp, you just said 90% of the people in this forum love hildebeest lol! Originally Posted by lustylad
You are full of shit as usual... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh my! Do you understand the meaning of the word “tout”?

Tell us again, chimp – what percentage of posters in this forum do you think support Hillary? Did I misconstrue your chimp talk? Spit it out, ekim!

Maybe this will help.... it looks like roughly 75% of forum voters think Trump won last night's debate. Now tell us again, chimpbreath – who is everyone "touting"?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1858442
Ah, yes. Remember the good old days when Bill Clinton and Teddy Kennedy joked about Obama, "It wasn't that long ago, he'd be bringing us our coffee." Good times.
Finally!!! Thank goodness. I hope she wins this thing running away.

More evidence Trump is affecting down ballots and the Dems may just pick up the Senate on the strength of his toxicity. This is daming news for Republicans. Trump is literally a scorched earth policy. If we win the Senate then perhaps Hillary can do more to help benefit this country. It seems to be a good thing Trump took over their party. This is fucking awesome. (knock on wood)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...698d?section=& Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Astroturf/Gaslight much, 0zombie?

Sundance completely destroys your BULLSHIT poll!

Media Polling Fully Exposed – About That NBC/WSJ Clinton +11 Point Poll….

HERE---> https://theconservativetreehouse.com...11-point-poll/

This election is OVER. Like it or not, HRC will be elected the 45th POTUS on November 8th. Republicans can only hope that it is not a landslide which could cost them control of the Senate.

I wish that the candidates actually discussed their platforms at the debates rather than slander each other. But that's what happens when we have 2 candidates that the majority of the people do not like or trust.
Because 90% of you retards are touting someone as corrupt as Hillary.I detest both, however the trumptites are a target rich environment. This forum will have nothing to do with swaying voters. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh my! Do you understand the meaning of the word “tout”?

Tell us again, chimp – what percentage of posters in this forum do you think support Hillary? Did I misconstrue your chimp talk? Spit it out, ekim!

Maybe this will help.... it looks like roughly 75% of forum voters think Trump won last night's debate. Now tell us again, chimpbreath – who is everyone "touting"?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1858442 Originally Posted by lustylad
Have someone read it to you . Damn you are dumb.
He's retarded. That as good as it gets with Retarded Lenny. He's a dumb basterd.