Interesting Texas Republican Primary

I think we have them beat on Bar-B-Que too. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Fuck KC! You are right, Jackie! Best BBQ in KC may barely crack the TM top 50, but they eat cream corn and Mac and cheese with it, so that shit can't be considered BBq at all. Pretty good soul food tho.

I'll enjoy a half chicken tomorrow at Cowpoke's in Pearsall. Don't get no better'n that.

But NO TEA!

(Shitheads)
Well, I like Texas. Especially Ft. Worth and Bob Wills and Willie Nelson. And no one does Western swing any better than Asleep at the Wheel. And Texas BBQ is good. Better than KC? No way. Not even close. But if there is no KC BBQ around, and no Memphis or St. Louis BBQ to be had, I'm right there with Texas. It's certainly better than that crap Carolina puts out.
Well, I like Texas. Especially Ft. Worth and Bob Wills and Willie Nelson. And no one does Western swing any better than Asleep at the Wheel. And Texas BBQ is good. Better than KC? No way. Not even close. But if there is no KC BBQ around, and no Memphis or St. Louis BBQ to be had, I'm right there with Texas. It's certainly better than that crap Carolina puts out. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's sausage, Whiny. Not DICK, the manly meat it which you are more accustomed to smoking.

KC can't keep up with Lockhart BBQ. I like it, but it would be a joint here in the ATX. admit what the world already knows. BTW, and tell your pals in StLmto keep boiling their ribs. How cute. eyetalia. BBQ, Jeez. Or go to Memphis, where they eat pig pussy and other organs. for real.

What do they serve in Salina, Whiny? BALLS?
Can't handle the truth, can you, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014? Texas is good BBQ, just not up to KC standards. Sorry. But at least you are the reigning

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!!!

I think we have them beat on Bar-B-Que too. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Impressive Sir!

Stockman had some TP support; but most TP people I know accepted that Cornyn was unbeatable and although they don't like some of Cornyn politics he is palatable.

He lost a lot of support with his recent vote supporting the debt ceiling increase. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Hopefully, the rest of the TP will get the message ... it is not always EXACTLY what we wish, but the better selection of the options ... Door C won't work.

Emotional/Passionate voting habits got us where we are national at the moment.

The Democratic Party is "toying" with the same notion now that got us here.
Impressive Sir!

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Nice map .... but some on here can't read maps.
Nice map .... but some on here can't read maps. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Speak for yourself, LL!

Oh that's right, you just did. Carry on!!!!!
Speak for yourself, LL!

Oh that's right, you just did. Carry on!!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
Yes. And it's my observation that at least one person on here doesn't ....

... know how to read maps ... or just doesn't want to know the truth.

Like you.

You want a "link"?

Since you are a Republican you wouldn't know much about getting folks to the polls on election day in South Texas, now would you? In addition you wouldn't know much about the role of "block captains" in rounding up the voters (with a pocket full of registration cards) with a flyer in Spanish containing directions on how to vote a straight Democratic ticket with a beer and food gathering afterwards before the "voter" has to go back to his pitiful home for another four years ... without ever seeing another politician. Right?

Get your head out of the Chronicle OP-Ed pages and out of your arm-chair, and work some polls in some areas where English is a broken 2nd language and While is spelled "gringo" or pronounced "bowl leo"!!!

You won't find a link, BTW. Those folks don't have computers for the most part!

FYI: The Democratic Party (or the Republicans) haven't done shit for them. And never will. They just want the vote.

When they figure that out ... things will change.
Those folks don't have computers for the most part! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Talk's cheap, link?????
Talk's cheap, link????? Originally Posted by bigtex
So are obsessive dumb questions, like yours.

Where is the "link" to you ending up in the Panama Canal?

Where is the "link" to you ending up in the Panama Canal? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The only links available in 1971 had a chain attached to them.

Where's your 2014 link?
So are obsessive dumb questions, like yours.

Where is the "link" to you ending up in the Panama Canal? Originally Posted by LexusLover
When Bigkotex landed in the Panama Canal they had to open the locks for two weeks to clean out the mess.
When Bigkotex landed in the Panama Canal they had to open the locks for two weeks to clean out the mess. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Actually he had his boots still on, so that contained most of the mess.

Which is his problem today. Correct-All can handle it though.

Another of his problems, which is related ...

.. if it's not in the Houston Chronicle Op-Ed pages .. it didn't happen.

BT, what you might want to do is read up on South Texas politics ... and when I am talking "South Texas" I mean rural South Texas. Here is a starting point:

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.230...21103606366107

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=4855,5447174

http://www.laits.utexas.edu/txp_medi...ernors/25.html

Fast forward to the 70's and 80's shortly before the Republican takeover. You won't find the facts in the Chronicle.

Like I have said ... and you keep mouthing about it ... I am a Democrat.
Fuck KC! You are right, Jackie! Best BBQ in KC may barely crack the TM top 50, but they eat cream corn and Mac and cheese with it, so that shit can't be considered BBq at all. Pretty good soul food tho.

I'll enjoy a half chicken tomorrow at Cowpoke's in Pearsall. Don't get no better'n that.

But NO TEA!

(Shitheads) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have never seen anyone eat mac and cheese or cream corn with BBQ. Real cowboys never eat chicken.