People use apps now...to find a safe place to practice their first amendment right!!

How does one votes on these threads?
It's sad when you have to use a app to find safe haven from getting attacked by intolerant vicious left wing loons...this is unAmerican TM!!
https://www.redstate.com/ameliahamil...eing-harassed/ Originally Posted by bb1961

Some people don't need to hide behind an app. This lady proudly held a sign. I wear my sweater.

Update: The National Archives Says ‘We Made A Mistake’ After Erasing Criticism Of Trump From Photo

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzanne.../#186432822680

Ironically, the Archives had said the decision to obscure the words was made to avoid drama. “As a non-partisan, non-political federal agency, we blurred references to the President’s name on some posters, so as not to engage in current political controversy,” Archives spokeswoman Miriam Kleiman told the Washington Post. “Modifying the image was an attempt on our part to keep the focus on the records.”

Unfortunately, in doing so, the Archives took the focus off the truth.

How does one votes on these threads? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I see you're still BANNED "HoseHummer" and can't reply withe your BANNED handle

YOU BIG BLITHERING FUCKING PHONEY!!

03-13-2019, 12:13 PM #7 Yssup Rider
BANNED

What the fuck is that supposed to mean, General? I should worry about yous?

I’d gives a fuck, but I’m fresh out, you daffy bugger. I’m currently balls deep in your wife’s bum! LOLLING!

I’d gives a fuck, but I’m fresh out, you daffy bugger. I’m currently balls deep in your wife’s bum! LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

#BAND
#YSSUP RIDER

BAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA

I’d gives a fuck, but I’m fresh out, you daffy bugger. I’m currently balls deep in your wife’s bum! LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You’re a Barrow Pig. They don’t have balls you daffy oinker.
How does one votes on these threads? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
hoehoe, LOLLING yourself to clarksville, canada.
You’re a Barrow Pig. They don’t have balls you daffy oinker. Originally Posted by bambino
Two knuckles or three, bamsy?

Great chirp, btw. Excellent executions, big shooter!

Fact is, yous and your fellow circlers actually thinks your country guanrantees you the right to be utter pieces of shit on line, because you’re too cowardly to speak out in the street. Or because yous are oppressed in the Great White South.

Yous should all go for a scrap with fredsy.

LOLLING!
Two knuckles or three, bamsy?

Great chirp, btw. Excellent executions, big shooter!

Fact is, yous and your fellow circlers actually thinks your country guanrantees you the right to be utter pieces of shit on line, because you’re too cowardly to speak out in the street. Or because yous are oppressed in the Great White South.

Yous should all go for a scrap with fredsy.

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You tell us how many knuckles!!!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1855201

LOLLING
Yous are barking up the wrong tree, interchangeable partsy.

It’s getting pretty bothersome straightening out yous and your breathe with your mouth opens backwoods pals all day long.

But I will openly declares that it is great fun watching yous make a total arse of yourself every day, one must only doe a cursory search to see what it is that pushed your buttons, eh?

Looks like a search of your name with the keywords “pegging” or “fatgay” or “cockstalking” all reveal interesting results.

And who the fucks is “Tatts?l

LOLLING!
Yous are barking up the wrong tree, interchangeable partsy.

It’s getting pretty bothersome straightening out yous and your breathe with your mouth opens backwoods pals all day long.

But I will openly declares that it is great fun watching yous make a total arse of yourself every day, one must only doe a cursory search to see what it is that pushed your buttons, eh?

Looks like a search of your name with the keywords “pegging” or “fatgay” or “cockstalking” all reveal interesting results.

And who the fucks is “Tatts?l

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Attachment 870814

yassups new club^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yea very sad , no other opinions . that's DPST
LOLLING, Rex’s!

I appreciates your self restraint!