do providers like for clients to be shaved?

I have shaved it all for years; head too- I workout twice a day and it is just a lot more easier to be clean and fresh. Plus I have NEVER had a complaint especially when receiving oral that I was totally shaved; not have I ever complained that a woman was... any more than a landing strip on a woman and I am completely repulsed- shouldn't be any different on a man unless you are some fat old geezer
I have shaved it all for years; head too- I workout twice a day and it is just a lot more easier to be clean and fresh. Plus I have NEVER had a complaint especially when receiving oral that I was totally shaved; not have I ever complained that a woman was... any more than a landing strip on a woman and I am completely repulsed- shouldn't be any different on a man unless you are some fat old geezer Originally Posted by nosweat
Hey, I represent that remark!
If you get overly enthused with the trimming does Hairclub for Men offer a toup?
I love when a man shaves or at least trims. It is a turn off to me when a man is too hairy!
Have you ever seen a hairy back, chest, man etc competition on a cruise? The ladies faces and/or expressions say it all.
shaved is the way to go!! i shave from head to toe (it makes all my tat's look brighter) it just feels better more freash and clean..and the ladies love it!!
I think its better when a man shaves... You might get more service from a woman who doesn't have to worry about a bunch of hair's getting stuck down her throat. LoL
This is a dumb question I suppose, but where or who would do it for me? I can't see all of what I need to down there....
Tom
I personally believe men should be "Manscape."

If you have an unruly bush that has never seen a trimmer, razor or weed wacker, then please, PLEASE practice deforestation.

It doesn't even need to be super short, or shaved completely bald, just trim it down so it's not in the way!

If you want a really nice bj, then I don't want to bury my face in hair to get to the base of your dick. The hair tickles my face and it's just uncomfortable.

Just my 2cents
xoxo Originally Posted by JamieYoung
Yea that.
  • Junky
  • 01-14-2011, 08:14 AM
Great, just when I finally get my pubes to grow into dreadlocks, the consensus is "trimmed".
then you have the other group that ALERT the world because some guy had what equates to razor bumps from shaving so damn close.. he was shaven for the girl..at her request..then pays the price of an alert on him unneeded cuz of "red bumps" and he gets a cbj..CUZ THE GIRL DIDN'T KNOW.. geez louise.. Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
I have shaved bare for several years I can't stand being hairy, something I have found is to use a sensitive skin shave gel and put lotion on after you shave and then a few times a day and you get no razor bumps or ingrown hairs
Good God!
I'm all for being neat, clean, and "presentable" but DAMN. All this talk about creams, lotions, sensitive gels, etc....am I going to have to check my man card?
Shaving is sometimes risky -- atleast for me -- scared of all the nicks or cuts. Anyone has any idea if any hair removing cream works? I once tried Nair cream -- and boy it pained so badly for a couple days. But a gentler cream - that would be great !! Any suggestions on that or any other pain free hair removal? Any permanent pubic/groin hair removal procedures??
Two words: "bikini wax"
The Docs and the nurses should know Deli. There was this stuff they used on me at Baylor in FW. It was great. Didn't smell, no burn and they put it on some pretty tender places. I never got the name. It came in like a toothpaste container and was a tan color.