no more alerts forum?

this was sent to my number after the session was cut short and this client posted a negative review on a different site! He is definitely not a good person and has text me from 15 random numbers since yesterday! he said he's a trucker. pm me if you want his number. Originally Posted by jerseygirl69
Hey girl! When you coming back to BIG D!
Who is Gary? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
i haven't a clue dear!
the session was cut short when the client said he wanted to go to his truck for lubrication. he said he had some good lube. at that time i asked him to stop at the coke machine and get me a coke which he obliged. however in his review on another site he said i sent him to the coke machine and he got ripped off. not the case at all!
I'm here now!
yes ma'am I did! I recently cancelled my 2 memberships for screening due to learning that the information i was paying for wasn't even updated so I'm using a temporary screening system that I don't believe is much better.
the session was cut short when the client said he wanted to go to his truck for lubrication. he said he had some good lube. at that time i asked him to stop at the coke machine and get me a coke which he obliged. however in his review on another site he said i sent him to the coke machine and he got ripped off. not the case at all! Originally Posted by jerseygirl69
I actually read almost this same scenario somewhere else also sams exact mo
Maybe Gary had a flat tire on the way. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Lol.... that damn Gary!!
the session was cut short when the client said he wanted to go to his truck for lubrication. he said he had some good lube. at that time i asked him to stop at the coke machine and get me a coke which he obliged. however in his review on another site he said i sent him to the coke machine and he got ripped off. not the case at all! Originally Posted by jerseygirl69
Did you let him return after you asked him to get you a coke and tell him the session was over?
You going to give out his 15 numbers? He didn't leave you a bad review yet, you might have jumped the gun and made a self alert. We'll have to see the review if it goes up and read his side of the story Originally Posted by BLM69

BLM, who is Gary ?
  • BLM69
  • 11-16-2018, 07:13 AM
BLM, who is Gary ? Originally Posted by cage196
You tell us
The alerts forum on here was basically a he said/she said drama forum. Mostly the reason is because it is against Eccie rules to post private communication to provide the truth in most allegations. And you also have the vendetta/agenda alerts, which also has no proof, but, on Eccie, you do not need any to get some of those gullible members that get told what to believe to hold that water for them.