"The Ugly American" Ryan Lochte

He slipped out of the country and left his buds holding the bag. One has ponied up 10 grand to sooth feelings. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Kinda like when WOOMBY snuck off with Big Sir and left YOU holding the (ball) bag down at the 'holes, huh EKIM !!!! If he came back and packed YOUR fudge would that sooth YOUR prosimian feelings ????
I smell dingleberries...
Please learn to read, LittleIlliterateEva.
I smell dingleberries... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Take a shower.
. I refuse to vote for any major party running for national office, Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Please learn to read, LittleIlliterateEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I made an exception for Trump. I explained why, LittleMoronEva.
He slipped out of the country and left his buds holding the bag. One has ponied up 10 grand to sooth feelings. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
bullshit. link???

the swimming competition was over, far as i know athletes aren't required to stay after their competitions are over. most do in many cases, some leave and return for the closing ceremony.

prove one of them paid 10 grand or you are a lying chimp
I made an exception for Trump. I explained why, LittleMoronEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Keep crawfishing Tonto
Keep being stupid, LittleEva.
Then go and pick them and get YOUR protégé to bake pie for you with them in it ! Mebbe YOU can get one of YOUR customers down at the 'holes to provide YOU with some "whipped " "cream " for YOUR slice !!!
Keep being stupid, LittleEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This would work for you also Tonto.

I really don't care. If the Russians did this (and they couldn't because they weren't in Brazil) it would be called "Wednesday." I saw a pic of the door they supposedly destroyed. $50 they gave the owners should of easily covered it.
Shit Smeller, cocks in your mouth. Where is your nose?... NO WONDER

• DSK
  • 08-20-2016, 10:02 PM
How about exposing your hypocrisy? You act like only democrats lie- in your world are all Republicans saints and never lied? Do you think Hillary is the only politician who ran for office that has lied? We will go one step further has there not been other President's whose lies didn't lead to death?

You ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin incident? We have found out that was a lie which led to 58,000 soldiers being killed based on a lie. There are several American citizens who blame George Bush for their loved ones death. Ask Daniel Pearl's family who they blame for his death!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
COG never said that and likely did not support LBJ lying to get us into a war in Vietnam.

Additionally, he is on record practically charging Bush with treason for getting us into Iraq.

You have made yourself look bad, again.
  • DSK
  • 08-20-2016, 10:04 PM
That's what you get for homosexual ass to mouth dick sucking.

You are a disgusting pig, and a disgrace to......the human race.