My New Reparations Plan

The reason they have to buy American made products should be obvious to any Keynesian economist. Originally Posted by DSK
The enforcement is a bureaucratic nightmare. You think the banks are going to enforce it? You want another banking regulation that requires banks to "monitor" customers' expenditure by "country of origin"? That will create a whole new "Black market" (pardon the pun) on "Made in USA" product labeling!!!
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 08:25 AM
No.1 would encourage a rash of pregnancies; No. 5 as to DNA, ID, and photo would be challenged like voter IDs; and No.6 just creates another incompetent and corrupt agency to oversea another welfare program.

As to No. 6, if it is violated what is the "penalty"?

$2 million is ridiculous, unless real value deductions are taken for past assistance and grants with payments being made over a structured settlement period, then it's too much. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I agree, 2 million is ridiculous. If the final negotiated tally is over 250,000, then deduction for welfare, food stamps, section 8 housing, and all the other giveaways will have to be deducted.
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 08:27 AM
The enforcement is a bureaucratic nightmare. You think the banks are going to enforce it? You want another banking regulation that requires banks to "monitor" customers' expenditure by "country of origin"? That will create a whole new "Black market" (pardon the pun) on "Made in USA" product labeling!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are correct, of course - but I think it is worth the cost. Those Cadillac Escalades with fancy wheels need to be purchased!
Let's see, is this another "make fun of the Negrahs with hateful talk" thread from our favorite Jewish baker?
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 08:34 AM
100k...get the fuck outta here. from what part of your ass did you pull that number...Make it a cool $2M tax free and you got a deal. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm willing to go 200,000 tops - you realize that is another 6 trillion in debt, don't you?
How about you go back to "Tel Aviv?"
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 09:03 AM
It's ridiculous. It will never be enough. And it sets a bad precedent. What will we do for the Native Americans? What about the Irish who were denied jobs? I have never owned a slave. Why do want to take my money and give it to someone who never was a slave? You really think this plan would resolve the matter? It would only exacerbate it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well, the Indians have the reservations, so that settles that claim.

The Irish are white, so unless they fought for the North, they have no recourse.

As for solving the problem, it depends on your perspective. The argument of the African-Americans is that white people benefited generationally from black subjugation, and African-Americans suffer to this day from the legacy of slavery. This cures that, and eliminates affirmative action/diversity going forward.

Anyone complaining about it after that should be ignored.
I'd be willing to bet that more black people would like my point of view on this than you, jackass.
And northern veteran's decedents too, dick weed. Who gives a shit? Your plan is impractical and stupid.
You need to look at the details more carefully. You cannot spend that 100,000 note - you must take it to the bank. And what happens at the bank? Everyone deposits and then withdraws their money. "What are you going to do with that money you just withdrew?" "Going to buy 10000 pizzas. What the fuck business of yours is it?"Plus, that is pretty stereotypical thinking of yours, assuming blacks will kill each other over the money. You are the fucking racist, not me.Nice try, bitch. You think like a racist because any moron knows people of any color would kill for money like that. You're so used to wearing your klan suit you forget you have it on

The reason they have to buy American made products should be obvious to any Keynesian economist. And only them? No one else sees you want them the fuck out of dodge but only in a dodge and not a porche? Originally Posted by DSK
So you pay off the slaves with money that lets them know nothing has changed. A short white cocksucker is still going to try to tell them where they can spend their money. If they do what he tells them.

And those veterans will march to the sea through your town, leaving neck ties for everybody.

Pissant.
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 09:06 AM
How about you go back to "Tel Aviv?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How about you fuck off?
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 09:11 AM
So you pay off the slaves with money that lets them know nothing has changed. A short white cocksucker is still going to try to tell them where they can spend their money. If they do what he tells them.

And those veterans will march to the sea through your town, leaving neck ties for everybody.

Pissant. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
That short white cocksucker - is that how you describe government servants?

Think of the account at the bank as escrow money, disbursed per legal requirements.

How do you want to make it up to the African-Americans who have suffered? Permanent welfare? Permanent complaining about too many white people getting the good jobs?
On second thought, when you just give someone something that they have not earned, they usually end up just squandering it.

It's a lot like Lottery Winners. According to this report, 44 percent of those who win a lottery end up broke in five years.

http://fortune.com/2016/01/15/powerb...ttery-winners/
Well, the Indians have the reservations, so that settles that claim.

. Originally Posted by DSK
Only you would see the land that was left over from building some assholes and armpits of our country as fair payment for taking everything else. How many reservations have you seen in a place you would live if given a choice? I'm sure there must be some but I've never seen one.

Another stupid and ill considered idea/suggestion in your quest to destroy America because your GI father left your mother when he saw what dropped out of her. You blame him more than yourself for your mother killing her self. So you swore your revenge.

After she put her coke bottle thick glasses back on and got you rinsed off and realized you were never going to look any better, she mixed up a Jack and lye and bottoms up! .
On second thought, when you just give someone something that they have not earned, they usually end up just squandering it.

It's a lot like Lottery Winners. According to this report, 44 percent of those who win a lottery end up broke in five years.

http://fortune.com/2016/01/15/powerb...ttery-winners/ Originally Posted by Jackie S
Doesn't stop you from subscribing to "Sucker's Weekly," does it, gripshit?
How about you fuck off? Originally Posted by DSK
How about you make me.

I know this whole thing will not happen but, for the sake of arguement:
Why reparations only for black descendants of former slaves? Though they were rare, there were white slaves as well. What about former Native American slaves. (I actually have a bill of sale for a Native American/Irish ancestor indicating she was property. Would I qualify? Or don't Irish/Native American lives matter?)
There were also black people who owned slaves (uncommon) and black slave traders (very common).
What about mixed race people with both white and black ancestry?

Why not just say what everyone says nowadays? Reparations are for black people, regardless of their family history. Talk of reparations does not center on reparations for slavery.