NCNS-Exotic Gem ripped me off

She's probably laughing all the way to the bank!!! Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I am sure you’re right, but that’s the last of it she will get! I’ll make more and forget she exists, it’s just too bad she just couldn’t straighten things out. It’s not that hard, pun intended.
she lost a good client. Don’t fall for it like my dumbass did! Originally Posted by asshat4u

Think with your brain not your head.
We all or most have had a "rough encounter". It costs you, but only happens once. Some of us are either too nice, or dumb asses, or a combo of the two.
Not my girl Gem
Hard times are upon us and we will likely see more of this (on both sides of the fence) in the coming weeks. Please support your ATF's, if you are able to.
When this is over and the hobby bounces back are you going to give charity blowjobs out to the guys who remain laid off or furloughed? Or does the charity only go one way?

My SB still gets her monthly allowance even though we're distancing from one another, she's my only ATF these days.

Also, supporting an ATF voluntarily is one thing, lying and ripping people off is never OK and hurts the ladies as well the guys. This is why many of us will never pay deposits or give up RWI.
Not my girl Gem Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Very sadly yes........ I wish I knew what happened in her life to cause this to happen but she is not sharing.
Very sadly yes........ I wish I knew what happened in her life to cause this to happen but she is not sharing. Originally Posted by onestarter
That's what[STAFF edit - GM]
does to people. No recession in this end of the economy. D-boys never skipped a beat. No money at the moment? Too bad. Pay me!!

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
That's what [STAFF edit - GM]
does to people. No recession in this end of the economy. D-boys never skipped a beat. No money at the moment? Too bad. Pay me!! Originally Posted by DaddyJ
1. It’s [STAFF edit - GM]
a female hero type, the woman in this thread is definitely no Hero Type!

2. I assume you meant, “No recession in that end of the economy.” Saying “this end...” makes you look like you are a part of the drug trafficking ‘Heroine’ end...ijs

Sorry, I needed a reason or two to continue bumping this thread so the thieving whore’s business is affected negatively...And that’s The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But The Truth.

Manny - Gatekeeper for The Truth

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
I wanna hear what the accused party has to say, also gotta bump this thread
I guess I should consider myself fortunate.. the worst I got from her was EG openly wishing I got struck by the Corona Virus, and posting that I'm a Tranny over and over.

I don't consider her to be a nice woman.. this thread confirms that feeling.
I guess I should consider myself fortunate.. the worst I got from her was EG openly wishing I got struck by the Corona Virus, and posting that I'm a Tranny over and over.

I don't consider her to be a nice woman.. this thread confirms that feeling. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ha! You are lucky. She clearly wasn’t satisfied with ripping me off. She or someone with her, has sent me threatening texts since this was posted. Not only that, but the cops have been to my apartment claiming they got a call about a disturbance complaint... 15 minutes after I got home from a long day at work!

She is very much not a good person at all. I sent her a pm on OH2 asking her to just leave me alone and haven’t had anything happen since then at least! She’s batshit crazy.

This has definitely been a wake up call as to whom I see!
Omg. !! Lies lies, bs fucking lies!
But as usual it will always end up screwing me in the ass by saying shit here
So Fuck all u scums really !! Smh
So Fuck all u scums really !! Smh Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
I have the texts in my phone, so save this crap for someone else! There are plenty of great ladies on here that would certainly agree that I am not a crazy person and will gladly see me, covered!
So Fuck all u scums really !! Smh Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
So the other dude you ripped off at the beginning of March is a liar, also?

Nice defense of yourself, reminds me our POTUS.

(Cue the Donald Trump voice in the background...)

“Why can’t you just be nice?...”

...Bump

P.S. Kinda similar to McDonalds, that is always hiring - Listcrawler is always advertising.