Things you wouldn't do in real life but would in the hobby life?

Well one thing for sure...no one is going to be coming in after anyone else. I don't do more then 1 appt a day (if that) and NO ONE is going to be snowballing me. LOL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Yes, but 3 guys at once it is only 1 appt. So no problem there. And seriously, if the guys are paying for the time, why haven't we done this yet. Plenty of guys willing, split cost, girl achieves fantasy. Win/Win/WIN!

As for me, Rl and Hobby only differ as in hobby I talk about the hobby. Otherwise, I say I practice in the hobby things I would like to do in RL.
Well one thing for sure...no one is going to be coming in after anyone else. I don't do more then 1 appt a day (if that) and NO ONE is going to be snowballing me. LOL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Always nice to see your posts Kaylee. Makes me hungry for a slice of...ummmmm..your sweet....ahem...never mind!
Pity. I'd love to make a real mess of you.
  • Jaci
  • 04-12-2012, 02:11 PM
How about us doing each other!!!!
Kisses,Jaci
I'd like to find a woman for a woman.

My fantasy: my date and I have just had a light but elegant dinner at a fancy restaurant and are having nightcaps at the bar of a hotel.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a single women at a two-top watching us. I discreetly direct my date's attention to her: "now doesn't she seem interested in you?"

In low tones I begin to build up a fantasy of her and this other woman in a night of torrid lovemaking. My date gets more and more aroused even though she's trying--and mostly succeeding--to hide it, since we're in public.

After awhile the woman gets up and leaves, walking just past our table on the way out. As she does so, she drops something--purse, gloves, coat, whatever.

I reach down to pick it up and return it to her, and after she's gone, "Well, look at this..." I say to my date.

It's a key card. With a yellow sticky on it. With a room number.

I show I show it to my date, arch an eyebrow: "Do you dare?..."

"Do *you* dare?" she says, smiling.

We go up to the room, enter it with the card. It's dark, with candles burning. A bottle of champagne is chilling on a low table before the couch.

A note next to the champagne says "She should close her eyes. He should pop the cork."

My date sits down on the sofa and closes her eyes. I tear through the foil, unwind the wire bail, and...pop the cork.

The bathroom door swings open. Out steps the lady we saw in the bar, dressed in a black lace bra and panties, stockings and garters.

She kneels before my date. pulls down the lace of her underwire bra to expose her breasts, leans forward to kiss my date lightly on the lips and whispers "Open your eyes..."
only because my SO won't let me... i want to spread the cheeks and stick my tongue deep in the (o) and give it a thrashing of a lifetime. damn that is soo hot.