Hilarious happening at Colette's

*UPDATE*
My client texted yesterday to let me know he had been found out. Apparently, when printing out the tickets an extra one was left in the printer!
... Originally Posted by DallasBella
do you know if he meant printing tickets at home or at collette?

have to be extra safe when you dont wanna be discovered/exposed.
basic risk management.
Anyone wanna go this weekend and see if we can find our parents?
Originally Posted by DallasBella
Never been. Willing to try new things. Definetly not looking for my parents though. Lol
Never ran into family there but I certain have ran into civilian friends who are swingers there...

It's kinda hard for me not to run into someone I know there or the strip club...OR THE AIRPORT!

Happens often to me in both Dallas and Austin and Amarillo!
Originally Posted by DallasBella
Making fun of paying clients is fun huh ??
Saw a friend's mom get it on with another dude at Colette's while his dad sat and watched. She's a total milf too
He saw his parents at a swingers club and you stay?
I went to a hotel takeover and I one guy who used to live in Dallas that actually invited his recently widowed mom to the week long event. She was super cool and they said the only awkward thing would be to see each other playing, which they avoided
Lol OMG How embarrassing
No he has no idea hahahaha
Never ran into family there but I certain have ran into civilian friends who are swingers there...

It's kinda hard for me not to run into someone I know there or the strip club...OR THE AIRPORT!

Happens often to me in both Dallas and Austin and Amarillo!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Hahah popular!
One of the married ladies there says she wears wigs so it’s hard to be recognized. (Did I post that already?!)