Pimps vs Management vs Agencies

That's the answer. Pimps take all the money. Pimps on the internet never show their face. Plenty of girls on this board who you think are independent are really slaves to pimps. Originally Posted by da_goo_man
I started this thread, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=663773 and if anybody who declared independence is NOT, please point that out as long as you have proof.

I am with Qziz: I'd rather the money go to the provider.

... and avoid all these $%#$^%$* pimps.
To be independent - - really independent requires prodigious combination of skills: advertising and marketing in a minefield; ability to screen quickly and effectively without alienating business or attracting law enforcement, thugs or creeps; mobility (ability to travel); high proficiency in language and communication skills; and [we hope] decent TCB/BCD skills all at reasonable cost.

Many providers lack one or more of those skills, resources, training... Their own limitations leave them "vulnerable" whereas without assistance/coaching/protection, the provider may be more exposed as "indie" - - thus we see many providers work their way through managed arrangements before they develop sufficient skills/confidence/security to "go indie" ...

Working under compulsion is offensive to all reasonable notions of social justice and should not be tolerated in any civilized society.

19Trees

Exceptions for Time of War? In 1941 the US Dept of Agriculture needed people to take care of the farms while both men and women were working in support of WWII, the then Farm Service Bureau compelled farm work by female teens in "migratory labor camps"... Farmer Teens. Nice. Uuuh, we mean NOT nice.

I started this thread, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=663773 and if anybody who declared independence is NOT, please point that out as long as you have proof.

I am with Qziz: I'd rather the money go to the provider.

... and avoid all these $%#$^%$* pimps. Originally Posted by fun2come
So the pimp is responding to PM's, high volumes of Whispers & Homers dick pics**, texting for the girl, but draws the line at posting on the boards?

Seems reasonable.

Why not ask around? Maybe make a pimp risk assessment checklist with whatever traits pimped girls usually display! Or even better CALL THE GIRL AND ASK WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO If the "booker/pimp/agency" lies and/or you suspect something fishy POST IT IN THE REVIEW

Oh and of course, don't go to a girl who you know has one!

*** admit it or not, a good chunk of you guys send dick pics. Shit, helps prep me for dick inspection anyway! If you're into showing off your codpiece, you could always send it here!
I don't send dick pics , I post them !
I don't send dick pics , I post them ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
I don't do either as a normal thing. I think I've only done it twice and once was to ms kitty. Now if I know I'm dealing with a handler or a pimp in the future it's on. It will be a cockstravaganza of pics.
cockstravaganza Originally Posted by homer13
I gotta use this one!
Dickstravaganza is good too, it sounds enough like extravaganza that most times people don't even notice you said it!

And thanks the pic homer, I cherish it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Ill have the shirts in this week sometimes. Available in American Apparel T's & Tank tops in Men and Women's sizes.

Coming soon: "Boom Goes the Dynamite" Club wear!
Dickstravaganza is good too, it sounds enough like extravaganza that most times people don't even notice you said it!

And thanks the pic homer, I cherish it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Ill have the shirts in this week sometimes. Available in American Apparel T's & Tank tops in Men and Women's sizes.

Coming soon: "Boom Goes the Dynamite" Club wear! Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
Don't forget to mention the live action CUM SHOTS. Lady parts come in fresh shaven or big bush for Little Monster types who just gotta have some bush. I think we might even have a scratch and sniff option for all you real freaky types.
Whispers, you have lost your thREad. Time to step up and post something useful in it and stop with all the around the bush stuff.

Who and What are you talking about.
You send picture of your junk to providers? Originally Posted by Martianman
SHIT, I don't have a pic of my junk. Any lady photographers out there?

I need to learn photoshop as well, heck no, most of the providers can show me !!!
SHIT, I don't have a pic of my junk. Any lady photographers out there?

I need to learn photoshop as well, heck no, most of the providers can show me !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
Nah, but their pimps probably can!
Whispers, you have lost your thREad. Time to step up and post something useful in it and stop with all the around the bush stuff.

Who and What are you talking about. Originally Posted by homer13
+1! I have a few guesses
Nah, but their pimps probably can! Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
I don't think a pimp can make it bigger, quite to the contrary ...
YIKES the pure thought of that

NO THX for putting that image in my brain, yuk, yuk, yuk

Now what is this thread about again? ah yes, I like Independent Ladies.

Coming soon: "Boom Goes the Dynamite" Club wear! Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
Better be the actual stuff on it and not fake or low quality remakes.
Ladies will be all over, and a few guys, so I read.

Who and What are you talking about. Originally Posted by homer13
How can you lose something that you only created for yourself (see post #1 and 2) ???