Anyone remember fantasy ranch in arlington?

I was a waitress there when. I turned 18. Used to sweep up condoms and def never ever weNt barefoot in that mother fucker. But I did receive one if the best coMpliments I’ve ever heard I’m there. Some dude was like “man I bet you even look good in the light” haha first time I learned about “dallas lighting” it was something else walking into that dressing room. Yikes. I was like wait a min…I didn’t see that cellulite on stage…hoe the fuck did you…what the …. Originally Posted by CD3
Ground full of condoms sounds like the mark of a successful night of chaos!

That reminds me…I’ve been wanting to setup another day of debauchery where it’s a force of sin…a Whoreicane that leaves filth and condoms in its wake- get a party bus…go from club to club during the day to party, maybe hit some bars in between….end up at an Airbnb for the after hours.

One of these days soon it’ll happen
>raises pinky to lips< >in best DR. evil voice< well then, it seems my plan is working….. Originally Posted by CD3
If I wasn't trying to get my health back, I would have already seen you, but soon, my pretty, soon (channeling my inner wicked witch voice)

I went for the legs and eggs. Those omelettes tasted pretty good when you’re shit faced Originally Posted by slap
I went twice for poker nights - I wanted to be suited up in a full hazmat suit before using the men's room. The two times I was there I didn't see anyone I'd ever admit to getting a dance from let alone putting my little guy in one of her orifices.
I went to FR when it first opened. Back then I think they tried to keep a lid on extracurricular activities, marketing themselves as the fancier relative to the wildly successful next-door-neighbor, “Lace”. My work colleagues and I wasted quite a few nights at the latter, not as much time at the former. I never got close enough to any of the dancers to have any make a lasting impression on me (I was spending more of my time coaxing hj’s out of the jack-shack girls around Tarrant County).

I remember reading about the wild times to be had at FR after I quit going to strip clubs. I had graduated from titty bars and jack shacks by then, moving up the food chain to AMPs and full-service studios. Now, there I could wax eloquently about some of my faves….
I spent many a lunch at the Ranch. Enjoyed many ladies in the dark corners of this fine monument to depravity. Even the waitresses were part of the fun. Myra was always willing to flash her tits. There was a blond bartender that later did massages at her home. There were a couple of almost 18 ladies that knew how to party. The Library and the Dungeon were favorites of mine. I remember names like Raven, Dixie, Tiffany, and Brandy that bring back great memories.
  • Go4it
  • 01-29-2023, 11:59 AM
I remember getting a dance from a lady (?) there and she suddenly said. OMG I gotta pee. Then just pulled her g string aside and pissed right on the floor between my legs. With several groups watching the action.
The comments seem to be related to two different establishments. OP mentioned Arlington which preceded the place in Euless or Ft. Worth or whatever it is, on S. Pipeline up the road from BDFW
I only knew the FR on Pipeline about 1/2 mile due west of BDFW. I occasionally drive past in the forlorn hope that it will magically appear again. Does anybody know anything about the couples club that was (or maybe still is) next door? Always wondered about playing there.
Back in the early 90's I was known as "The Godfather" at that joint when it was in Euless. I may have just blown my cover....
Only places close I remember were what I think has become Spearmint Rhino or right next door to it in Dallas and Plat II on NWHWY.

Cheap VIP areas, readily available pussy and no rules. Standing up getting blown by 2 strippers at once was quite fun at either place.

FR had a shitty parking lot which led to kind of a dumpy place.....
The original Fantasy Ranch (Arlington) is still my all-time favorite club. It was nice inside, had mostly beautiful women and an amazing floor plan with plenty of dark corners. And I didn't even know what extras were!

The other place was the best little whorehouse in Texas. It was nasty but good times were had!
Oh yes Plat II. Those were the days!
  • slap
  • 02-01-2023, 01:48 PM
Was it Obsession on Northwest hwy that had those cubicles that fully enclosed that you could get lap dances from back in the day? Think they shut down the use of them after a while. Prob got tired of cleaning up the jizz stains in them
I went a couple times and played with a coworker. It didn’t get freaky until after midnight. Have not been since it changed from the after midnight club. They had a back doom where people would go and do the nasty right next to others doing the same thing. It was an interesting experience.
I only knew the FR on Pipeline about 1/2 mile due west of BDFW. I occasionally drive past in the forlorn hope that it will magically appear again. Does anybody know anything about the couples club that was (or maybe still is) next door? Always wondered about playing there. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Its Called Edens. Fun place. very laid back. I go when I can get a date
Lost my NCAA college Wrestling Ring at that spot lol