Review : The Reason No One Should EVER Drink For Hours And Eat From A Street Cart Vendor Before A Session

I made the mistake of reading this while at my desk at work. My coworkers must think I'm crazy
Now.. I was laughing so hard I had years in my eyes. Originally Posted by Alex_hughes
Shit - I just read this while sitting at the kitchen bar with my wife making supper on the other side of the bar. My daughter two feet away on her laptop. It was all I could do to keep from laughing. I knew if I started laughing they would want to know what was funny and come look.
I almost laughed out loud too, and hold on. I am not sure if this is true or not, but if its not, its one heck of write up or story told. If its true, it disgusted me and made me laugh at the same time.
Too funny. Thanks for posting for a good laugh.
Too funny
It's just all in good fun.

My buddy did write me a letter that read very much like the review I posted. He's a funny guy and just trying to keep his sense of humor while serving overseas.

I can't wait to introduce him to some of you when he gets back.
You got your nut, sounds like a successful evening.
  • MojoR
  • 05-16-2013, 06:00 AM
Thank you for the laugh. Just managed to not spit my coffee all over the keyboard.
Say What you are really on a roll and outta control Thanks for the great laugh. Kisses
Much Ass Grassy Ass, K4U!

Kisses back...
Thank you for the laugh. Just managed to not spit my coffee all over the keyboard. Originally Posted by MojoR
You did a better job than me!
Holy shit! I just cry/laughed so hard I think I monkey shit myself. TFF!!!

I owe ur friend a mother fucker.
This takes shitting at an Incall to a whole other level.
OMFG I laughed so hard I'm crying. Thanks for sharing, that's awesome!!
OMFG!!!

bahhahahahaaaaa!!!
I am balling right now, don't even know how I can type laughing so hard!!!