Anyone know a good pizza joint

Many good pizza joints in the 'burgh, but Fiori's is also my favorite.
Also agree that chicken and/or ranch on pizza basically covers up a shitty pizza that probably wasn't palatable in the first place.

At Fiori's all you need is a cheese pizza….fucking awesome.
Ltight should deliver pizzas, she don't look like a ho Originally Posted by BSer
Do you think there would be any left by the time she got there?
  • BSer
  • 07-29-2014, 12:46 PM
Why are the last few posts not viewable
Better to eat her pizza than her vagina

Ltight should deliver pizzas, she don't look like a ho Originally Posted by BSer
Fuckin chicken on pizza. Preposterous!
Why are the last few posts not viewable Originally Posted by BSer
Bones has hacked in and is attempting to delete them
A real slice should only require cheese. Fioris is the best I've had in Pittsburgh. Now lombardis on spring st in NYC, that's another category of pizza!! It's a MUST eat if in the Apple!
I dont know if BSer is actually on my side or not, but it is a fuckin delicious pizza. home made ranch on the side
I'm sorry, chicken and ranch dressing belong on a salad, not a fucking pizza. If you put that shit on a pizza, its not a pizza anymore.
I'm sorry, chicken and ranch dressing belong on a salad, not a fucking pizza. If you put that shit on a pizza, its not a pizza anymore. Originally Posted by Big Stig

stig knows hos and stig knows pizza......... I agree 100%
I'm sorry, chicken and ranch dressing belong on a salad, not a fucking pizza. If you put that shit on a pizza, its not a pizza anymore. Originally Posted by Big Stig
It becomes a gaymo flatbread
  • BSer
  • 07-29-2014, 06:52 PM
I like gaymo flatbread
I don't get all the hype over Fiori's. I tried their place in McMurray. Ok pie but nothing special. Mineo's , Beto's both mentioned are better. Hell for that matter there is a place called Grande's in McMurray that is better
Bob's Pizza in Indiana, was there when I went to IUP, still there. By the slice. Old fashion the way Bam and I would have at South Park Pizza on 88 by the drive in.
Stig, yes, concur.
  • swigs
  • 08-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Mandys place in Greensburgh shes Italian