Trump the bully

Huffington Post is definitely left of center. What I found to be interesting is that Huffpo was started in part by Andrew Breitbart in 2005 and Breitbart is now as far right as anyone. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Exactly, the same people who talk shit about the HuffPost are the same ones who watch Farce News and read fucking MAD Magaz... I mean Breitbart! NUFF SAID!!!

There's a reason the HuffPost is a far more reputable news source than both of those pathetic far right propaganda Fake News outlets
D@mn it LM, now I have to read two articles from Huffpo to balance out my Farce and Breitbart!!!!

D
Just remember that the Obama administration used race to bully anyone who disagreed and the mainstream media helped every chance they got. Originally Posted by popser
Nah. I wouldn't say that. You forget when he had the beer with the cop that was called to the house where the black owner was trying to get into?

Definitely not like the Jesse Jackson strong arm tactics via race issues. They squeezed an Anheiser-Busch distributorship for his son, I think.
Just remember that the Obama administration used race to bully anyone who disagreed and the mainstream media helped every chance they got. Originally Posted by popser
That is a crock of crap.

Last I checked, Obama did not call white football players sons of bitches, Nazi's fine people or etc.

The truth is a half white and half black man man took the office and the alt right's venomous hatred of him and his wife brewed into the culmination of this current Chump in Office.
What we’re seeing now is that shame bubbling to the top of the cauldron.

The rise of Trump was akin to a national Lynch mob. When the hangover wore off, we wound up with THIS.

Is anybody really surprised that these types of character issues continue to surface for this so-called President? Seems like the mob was so frustrated with all the “hope and change” that they sought out the world’s biggest asshole to put an end to it.