Outcall vs. Incall

My "out calls" cost more per hour than my in shop rate. Lots of good reasons already posted.

As to "veteran hobbiests". They may be indeed very knowledgable or simply have been assholes longer than most of us. Hard to tell sometimes
Be very carefull how you jump on a Veteran Hobbyists, JPdM has been around longer than MOST of ya'll

All the very good reasons listed above and
Because your not her ONLY customer for that day!

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Oh did someone get their poor little feelings hurt. Damn, man the F up. It's great that you feel the need to stand up for the what has long been the "good ole boys" on this website but your remark is just rediculous.

How does being a supposed veteran give someone the right to jump to conclusions about a completely honest post? Damn no wonder why so many lurk and don't post reviews or posts often. They have to contend with the good ole boys.

How about you leave it to the mods to keep posters in check?
This JPdM cat is as dumb as dirt! Originally Posted by PickUpSticks
No he's not. He's just a little too quick to jump somebody's ass Originally Posted by TheBizzer
Oh did someone get their poor little feelings hurt. Damn, man the F up. It's great that you feel the need to stand up for the what has long been the "good ole boys" on this website but your remark is just rediculous.

How does being a supposed veteran give someone the right to jump to conclusions about a completely honest post? Damn no wonder why so many lurk and don't post reviews or posts often. They have to contend with the good ole boys.

How about you leave it to the mods to keep posters in check? Originally Posted by absorbed
Great Idea, your post is noted and let me introduce you to the Forum Guidelines, i suggest you read it:

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

End of Lesson,

CG
Pussy is a luxury item. And if I have to bring it to you, you are going to pay a premium for it.

I don't charge extra for outcall but I used to. And this is why:

1. Your 1 hour appt. takes 3-5 hours of our time, as previously stated. Hour to get ready, 30 minutes to an hour to get there, then the hour appt., 30 minutes to an hour to get back home, another hour to get unpacked and cleaned up. So instead of possibly getting 2-3 appts at our incall, we have limited ourselves to the 1 appt with "you." Not to mention we can't cook in our cars, so we have to spend money to eat out. We are generally pretty hungry after 4 hours of traveling/getting ready and a good romp.

2. Wear and tear on our vehicles. Outcalls require more gas, oil, tires, etc. The upkeep is more expensive if we have it on the road versus it sitting in our garages.

3. Safety and security. I knew a guy who only did outcall. When the lady got there, he would deadbolt the lock, hide the key and not let her leave until he was ready. So many times ladies have to hire "security" to go with us to make sure we are ok, and if we are not, to handle the situation if we are unable to.

Whether it's a meal, or groceries or whatever, if it's delivery-they assess a delivery fee. Pussy is no different.

Convenience costs. Don't believe me? Go to 7-11 up the street from your house and buy some Chapstick. Now buy that same Chapstick at Walmart across town and tell me if it was cheaper. You paid for the convenience of not having to go across town.

Bottom line, outcall costs us more money. So we charge you more money.

These are just a few of the reasons. I'm sure other ladies will chime in with some more.

Meg
Thank you for the lesson CG. I assume that these guidelines apply to mods and veterans alike.
First of all, thanks for the answers, especially the ladies. I had my own ideas, but wanted to hear a different perspective, and I appreciate getting it.

To be honest, I recently had a provider who offered outcall for $100 more than an incall. When I calle her she asked if I could do an outcall, as she didn't have a place. I told her I couldn't, although really I just didn't want to pay the higher rate. She said no problem, that shed get a room. In this particular case, her incentive (the $100) pushing me to an incall cost her an extra $80 in having to get a hotel room. I realize that's not every girls situation, but I do think it is somewhat common.

As to the tangent about how to treat people, I think many people, including veteran hobbyists, should step back and look in the mirror prior to preaching "lessons" to others. I respect JPdM's opinion, and have sought it out before and even recommended it to others inquiring about our beautiful K-girls. In this particular instance, I thought he was a little to quick to discount my post without processing what it was I was actually asking. I said so, respectfully, even defending him against the troll's remark.

As for being careful with "veteran" hobbyists, I disagree. It's not that I don't think they don't deserve respect, it's just that I dont think those not deemed "veterans" by you deserve any less, at least bot u til they prove that they don't.

Also, just the date next to your handle doesn't always define when you got into the hobby. I used to frequent a boxing gym in my younger days. I remember a quiet young black kid coming in one day and asking if he could train for a little bit. A couple of the regular guys kept fucking with him, making remarks and bullying him around, until finally one of the old grizzled trainers got the kid and one of the guys hassling him into the ring to spar. The kid mopped up the floor with the guy, and didn't even look like he was trying. I was standing next to one of the older guys, and he leaned over and told me, "just because you don't know a motherfucker don't mean he don't deserve to be known." that always stuck with me.
As far as post #19 goes, #1 and 2 applies to us guys as well going to your incall.

Cost goes both ways.
As Hotlips said, it takes more time. Sometimes 30 minutes to an hour more just to get your one hour session done because of travel time.

It didn't make sense to me at first, either until I understood that time concept that it takes them longer to get your cash! LOL.

Folks, if you see the mean spirited comments posted, please use the RTM buttons so the mods can be made aware. They do not read every thread and they would like to see the forums become a little more friendlier than they have been,too. It takes user support to make that happen. Gentle reminders in ettiquette rather than stooping to the trolls level are okay in my book. Peer pressure works.

Well there are a few reasons I charge more for outcall...sorry if this was in another post guys = )

---I dont want to take my car where someone can look up my plates, so i take a taxi
and that can rack up a bill quick
---I admit, I prefer incall
---I have an incall but sometimes i like to move around, hotels get expensive (parking, eating, internet access, drinks)
---think about ALL of our expenses (rent, ad overhead, etc)

There are probably more but im sure everyone has their fair .02 LOL

Play Safe!!!
I run an OUTCALL SPECIAL

ITS CRAZY RIDICULOUS but I prefer Outcall over Incall anyday

I feel more comfortable if you feel safer in your home.

Its a better atmosphere to me