Best Providers in Dallas??

Will you go workout already!
LOL I already got back!! just killed some cardio, my trainer cancelled
  • Holly
  • 03-15-2011, 04:00 PM
So I was wondering if anyone could give me some input as to who the good providers are in the Dallas area?? I will be coming up there from Austin in about 2 weeks...Was going to see AnaLisa but unfortunately she has moved on to better things....

So anyways if anyone could give me some input I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks! Originally Posted by Packers800
SOOOOOOOOOO many amazing ladies to choose from in Dallas!!!
The best providers have moved or retired such as Hooter, Tabitha Toy, Lauren, etc. Originally Posted by ironore
Don't forget Lana Storm.. she was f@%kING spectacular.
Thanks for the input guys I haven't really given it much thought...since I'm still kinda new to this whole hobby...I guess if I had to guess...I like em to be around 18-30. Petite kinda girls ya know? like college type? Donno if Dallas has anything like that.... Originally Posted by Packers800

Well I am not from Dallas, but I will be there for a science convention.... So I might just be what you're looking for
xoBBxo
Just thought I would let you all know, that after much looking around and searching Dallas forums I have found the one: Alyssa Nicole. She is exactly what I'm looking for petite, mature, and extremely experienced.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and to the providers that tried to help. It mean't alot to me!
they all suck