Older guys

HoneyDavis!
Even though I haven't had the pleasure, thank you! I've been a member here for several months, and I'm so glad I found this site! I've seen a number of ladies from here and they have all been beautiful ladies; and I am so grateful for all of you, who have the courage to do what you do.
I am on here for specific reasons, and I am getting everything I wanted when I decided to join, why shouldn't I shower each of you with compliments, after all, I am already showering you with money, and what do compliments cost - nothing, and they bring so much pleasure, and I get compliments in return, another of the reasons I am on here. Also, there is nothing I love more than bringing pleasure to a beautiful woman, another reason I am on here.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Just wanted to take a minute to show how much I love the attitudes of the older clients. There's nothing like being told how beautiful you are several times an hour even though you know you could look better. That's just something you don't find in civilian dating or even younger hobbyists. So thank you for being the kind, considerate and appreciative guys you are. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Damn now I want to see her! Brace yourself Effie!
She just likes the older guys because they still keep their old video game systems around. Don't hold back your fetish for jaguar, atari, and commodore!
Not everyone who is old pops in 5 minutes. In fact some of us go in almost the exact opposite direction -- and that means A LOT of work on their part. Originally Posted by Go4it
...got that right!
Older Gent's were brought up in the era where opening a car door for a lady was standard, and at a fine restaurant she was taken where her seat was pulled out for her and she was poured a glass of fine wine....

Older Gent's know how to kiss you without pulling your lips off. Older Gent's treat a lady like a fine jewel, and makes her feel hew worth.
Older Gentlemen will open the umbrella for her if it is raining and not care if his hair get's wet.

Older Gentlemen are usually soft spoken and mild- mannered and love pleasing the ladies before himself.

Older Gentlemen were taught to treat women with respect and nothing less will do.

Sooooo all you older Gentlemen ROCK!!
M.M.
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2017, 09:26 AM
I think you providers love older gentlemen so much because they cum fast and can't get it up for round 2? I could be wrong though but someone be honest and tell me I'm correct
I HAVE HAD SOME OLDER GENTLEMEN WHO ARE LONGER LASTING THAN THE YOUNGER GUYS..LOL
M.M.
All of my friends have been extremely kind, respectful and complimentary. Age hasn't been an issue in that department....skill and stamina tends to fall into the mid 40's-mid 50's...
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2017, 11:24 AM
All of my friends have been extremely kind, respectful and complimentary. Age hasn't been an issue in that department....skill and stamina tends to fall into the mid 40's-mid 50's... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Hmm on of all your friends in your circle lol and stamina declines around mid 30s, you're not at the peak/20s anymore, skill stays the same just need the lil guy to keep up with your nasty ways.
I have ALWAYS tried my best to be the true gentleman!!! As far as stamina....well I always try and book two hours just for that reason. Hell I have a hard time with the one hour dates. Plus I like spending time with beautiful Ladies.
BLM - I'm sure you drool every time someone calls you out.

I would rather spend time with a 90yo man who can't get it up than spend 2 seconds with you.

Enjoy spanking off to this post. Yeah... ok, you got some more attention. Yay for u.

What a miserable existence you must have.

Don't you have better things to do than just hide behind your keyboard and blast people?

I feel bad for you bro.

Hmm on of all your friends in your circle lol and stamina declines around mid 30s, you're not at the peak/20s anymore, skill stays the same just need the lil guy to keep up with your nasty ways. Originally Posted by BLM69

Why are you always such an ass? I didn't say anything degrading or derogatory towards you or anyone else. In fact, I was being complimentary. No, I'm not in my 20's, but am still a damned attractive woman that is in her sexual prime. Not sure what has made you so bitter and causes you to lash out at so many ladies, but it's ridiculous. Why not save some of that savagery for someone who is deserving.
The vituperation and frustration level around here would decrease considerably if more people, having ascertained that a particular individual's postings contribute nothing positive to the discussions, would place him or her on their Ignore lists. Trust me, you'll not miss anything by doing so.
Thank you Mr. SL - but it would help if sometimes you would speak common english.
I had to read your post several times to figure out what you were saying.

So great - I can "ignore" BLM. Done.

HoneyD - you've had some great responses on this thread.

I hope that the older gentleman are getting the positive feedback and know that they are cherished !!
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Why are you always such an ass? I didn't say anything degrading or derogatory towards you or anyone else. In fact, I was being complimentary. No, I'm not in my 20's, but am still a damned attractive woman that is in her sexual prime. Not sure what has made you so bitter and causes you to lash out at so many ladies, but it's ridiculous. Why not save some of that savagery for someone who is deserving. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Take a chill pill, go back and read my response and you will release I'm talking about myself/men, that attack was unnecessary btw. The bitter guy