Does your ass jiggle, ripple or roll?

I love doggie and I bet my 49in ass bounces like a dodge ball ..lol
guess I need to take a Poll.. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Did you say you need to take a pole? Hehehe!

Actually, you have plenty of good firm cushion for the ....... sigh.
This thread is missing the extraordinary derriere of Miss Kendall Kain. Kendall4U has the best firm tush built for K9.
  • grean
  • 11-09-2017, 08:39 AM
This thread is missing the extraordinary derriere of Miss Kendall Kain. Kendall4U has the best firm tush built for K9. Originally Posted by micktoz
I would imagine it has a bit more than a ripple but not quite a roll, no?
Prefer when she's bent over her ass looks like it can be eaten with a spoon to make sure I don't miss a curd.
  • grean
  • 11-09-2017, 09:37 AM
Let Sierra Sinclair work her fine sexy hot ass on your dipstick. It has an insane ebb & flow.

Then grab her hips and you do the work. It ripples all the way up to the small of her back when you hit it, and jiggles back down to your dick. Just Beautiful!
I would imagine it has a bit more than a ripple but not quite a roll, no? Originally Posted by grean
You are correct, her arse has a slight ripple.
Damn, it's not fair, I'm a zillion miles away. If I was in Dallas right now, I'd be arranging a visit with her right now.
This thread is missing the extraordinary derriere of Miss Kendall Kain. Kendall4U has the best firm tush built for K9. Originally Posted by micktoz
She does have a very fine backside. I just had the pleasure of seeing it up close and personal 😉

But I am in need of visual aids to tell the difference between a jiggle, a ripple and a roll. Anyone have gifs?
Thread is worthless without gifs.
I don't like real firm, I wanna be able to grab hold of it.
Thread is worthless without gifs. Originally Posted by Sir Axl
here ya go...
Attached Images File Type: jpg ac6cfb185f0ffda233aa8643d6a2a24b - Copy.jpg (27.6 KB, 225 views) File Type: jpg 0911171731 - Copy.jpg (50.0 KB, 221 views)
good cushion for lots of pushing and you can hang on tight

Did you say you need to take a pole? Hehehe!

Actually, you have plenty of good firm cushion for the ....... sigh. Originally Posted by micktoz

Let Sierra Sinclair work her fine sexy hot ass on your dipstick. It has an insane ebb & flow.

Then grab her hips and you do the work. It ripples all the way up to the small of her back when you hit it, and jiggles back down to your dick. Just Beautiful! Originally Posted by grean
Thank you for reminding me how beautiful you are, SC...
I think my ass has a mind of its own...I think it does a little of all three